Puncture Resistant Gloves
Puncture resistant gloves are critical in applications where sharp pointy objects can injure workers and are not protected from by regular cut resistant gloves. Most regular coated cut resistant gloves don't really provide more puncture resistance than regular cotton rubber coated gloves since the puncture protection only comes from the coating. That is where dedicated puncture resistant gloves come in - these safety gloves feature special materials that can be compared to a fish skin. The high strength flakes stop needles and pointy shards from penetrating the gloves where regular rubbers would tear and the knit Kevlar shell would let the sharp point straight through between the yarns.
If you do not require gloves with such high puncture protection level, then you might be able to use coated or leather palm cut resistant gloves. Those kinds of gloves are considerably more economical and provide sufficient protection for most application and might be the right choice for you. Take a look at the coated cut resistant gloves and leather palm cut resistant gloves to see if they might be a good fit for your task.
- Showa Best® CharGuard™ Work Gloves 8814 - Insulated, Heat Resistant, Cut ResistantThese quality heat resistant gloves offer a comfortable non-woven liner which is designed to provide flexibility and protection.$149.99Dozen
- Superior Clutch Gear® Anti-Impact Mechanics Work Gloves MXVSBFL - WaterproofThese Superior anti-impact winter mechanics work gloves include waterproof Enprotex® fleece lining. Durable but also offer great styling and comfort.$29.60Pair
- Superior Clutch Gear® Anti-Impact Work Gloves MXVSB - Impact ProtectionThe MXVSB glove is completely flexible and the PVC Sure Grip® palm patches offer durable, cushioned grip in all the right places.$19.50Pair
- Superior Clutch Gear® Impact Protection Oilfield Work Gloves MXVSBA - Hi-Viz, Armortex® PalmThese high visibility work gloves include Armortex® palms and the Neoprene cuffs allow for easy donning and extra cushioning at the wrist.$26.10Pair
- Superior Puncture Resistant Gloves SSXDSFN - Dyneema with Dynastop Lined Nitrile PalmASTM level 5 Puncture resistant gloves with Dynastop lined palms, Dyneema shells and nitiles coating. These gloves have ASTM cut level 5 palms with foam coating that provides good grip on dry, wet and oily surfaces.$26.50Pair