Work SocksGood socks are essential for comfort during a long workday, and Legion Safety offers a variety of top-notch products. Ranging from moisture-wicking, to cold weather, to reinforced socks, our socks are made by top-notch manufacturers, such as Dickies, RefrigiWear, Seirus, and so on. During the winter months, you would not want to be on your feet all day wearing thin socks that offer little thickness to offset your rigid insulated boots. In the summertime, you would not want to endure sweaty feet because your socks do not wick moisture. Be kind to your feet, and to yourself. Get high quality, durable work socks that offer great performance and long service life.
- RefrigiWear 0032 — Leather Boot SocksRefrigiWear Classic Leather Boot comes in Black and Brown; sizes 5 – 15; Regular and Wide fit.$10.00Pair
- RefrigiWear 0033 — Wick SocksRefrigiWear Wick Sock comes in sizes Small/Medium – L/XL.$10.00Pair
- RefrigiWear 0037 — Wool Pocket SocksDesigned with pockets to hold toe warmers (socks come with one warmer pair). Moisture wicking for best comfort. Available in S/M and L/XL.$20.00Pair
- RefrigiWear 0038 — Silver SocksMoisture wicking socks, available in L and XL. Made out of acrylic and nylon.$15.00Pair
- RefrigiWear 0039 - "Heat Holders" Winter Work Socks, Brushed ThermalThese heat holder work socks are made out of high quality materials, and feature excellent insulating construction. Your feet will stay warm on cold days, and these moisture wicking work socks will also keep them dry.$11.75Pair
- Seirus Winter Neosocks 8051The Neosocks are breathable and macro-porous and help seal in the heat in the coldest climates. They are easy to get on and half and feel incredibly comfortable.$17.25Pair
- Seirus Winter Stormsocks 8050These Tri-Laminate socks are great to wear alone or with another pair. Great with all footwear, the wicking fleece lining add comfort and additional protection from cold climates.$20.25Pair