Cold Weather & Freezer
When working in cold environments, such as cold storage and freezers, it is important to keep your hands warm and protected. Legion Safety Products offers cold resistant and freezer gloves that are a must-have for frozen food workers. However, many of our cold-resistant work gloves, such as RefrigiWear 0409 are not only an ideal tool for working in freezers, but also a great help for any application requiring both protection from the cold and a great grip – be it shoveling snow in your driveway or unloading boxes in the winter. These cold weather work gloves are machine knit (seamless) and napped inside, making them comfortable, versatile and economical. The knit construction does not irritate hands even during prolonged periods of wear and the latex coating provides excellent grip and additional protection.
Legion Safety Products offers a variety of brands of cold resistant and freezer gloves, including RefrigiWear, Superior, Ironclad, 4Works, Seirus, and more.
You may also want to check out our selection of cold weather and freezer clothes to keep your whole body warm in addition to your hands.
- 4Works HB1331 Latex Coated Winter Gloves - 7ga Napped Acrylic Shells, Crinkle Finish Palm CoatingNapped 100 acrylic shells for winter use, with premium quality latex coating with crinkle finish on palms. Premium quality gloves, special priced.$32.00dz
- 4Works HB1351 Crinkle Latex Palm Gloves with Warm 10ga Acrylic ShellsThese gloves have warm acrylic shells with premium heavy-duty black color latex coated palms with crinkle finish for improved grips.$25.00dz
- Ergodyne ProFlex 817 Thermal Utility GlovesInsulated cold weather work gloves with 3M Thinsulate insulation and reinforced palms.$27.95Pair
- Ironclad Cold Condition Performance Work GlovesIronclad Cold Condition gloves are ideal for cold environment jobs requiring dexterity, offering durability and warmth, with impact protection to knuckles. ON SALE.$23.95Pair
- Ironclad Cold Condition Waterproof Work GlovesDurably-made Ironclad Cold Condition Waterproof winter performance gloves are ideal for high-dexterity tasks in cold and wet conditions, and come with windproof protection.$29.95Pair
- Ironclad Tundra Cold Weather Work GlovesIronclad Tundra Cold Weather work gloves offer a 3-layer advanced insert with the guarantee of water/wind resistance. Kevlar® reinforcements provide abrasion resistance.$44.95Pair
- Occunomix Hot Rods Hand Warmers 1100-10RHot Rods hand warmers quickly warm up to an averarage of 125F and remain warm for up to 11 hours. Odorless, safe and non-toxic.$5.10pack of 5 pairs
- Occunomix Premium Work Gloves - Waterproof Cold Weather 484WWaterproof winter work gloves from Occunomix offer a Hipora breathable and waterproof liner. They have Kevlar® reinforcement patches in critical areas and brushed synthetic leather on palm and fingers.$24.50pair
- Occunomix Premium Work Gloves High Visibility Cold Weather 485WHi vis cold weather work gloves with a reflective stripe on back of hand. These winter work gloves have brushed synthetic leather palms and a warm fleece liner.$15.40pair
- Occunomix Toe Warmers 1106-10TWHot Rods toe warmers quickly warm up to an averarage of 125F and remain warm for up to 11 hours. Odorless, safe and non-toxic.$6.70pack of 5 pairs
- RefrigiWear 0204 - Herringbone Grip Convertible MittRefrigiWear Herringbone Grip Convertible Mitt comes in sizes Medium – XL.$10.00Pair
- RefrigiWear 0205 Multicolor Knit Work Glove Liners - LightweightAvailable in size Large, these multicolor knit work glove liners are very lightweight. Sold by the dozen, these knit glove liners from RefrigiWear are value items, keeping you in budget with this affordable product.$7.75Dozen
- RefrigiWear 0206 - Value Brown Jersey Glove100% cotton jersey, these jersey work gloves feature a fleeced lining. They can be worn alone or used as winter work glove liners. Sold by the dozen.$20.00Dozen
- RefrigiWear 0208 - HiVis ErgoGrip GloveRefrigiWear HiVis™ ErgoGrip Glove comes in sizes Medium – XL.$42.00Dozen
- RefrigiWear 0211 - Lightweight String Glove LinersThese natural colored lightweight string glove liners are poly/cotton knit. Offering additional warmth when worn under work gloves, these glove liners are sold by the dozen.$7.25Dozen
- RefrigiWear 0216 - Three-Finger Leather MittRefrigiWear Three-Finger Leather Mitt comes in sizes Large – XL.$10.35Pair
- RefrigiWear 0218 - ComfortGuard GloveRefrigiWear ComfortGuard Glove comes in sizes Large – XL.$12.00Pair
- RefrigiWear 0221 - Wool Glove LinersRefrigiWear Wool Liner comes in sizes Small/Medium – L/XL.$32.50Dozen
- RefrigiWear 0223 - Polypropylene LinerRefrigiWear Polypropylene Liner comes in sizes Medium – Large.$33.00Dozen
- RefrigiWear 0225 - Thermax LinerRefrigiWear Thermax Liner comes in sizes Medium – Large.$37.00Dozen