Tingley Rubber Boots and Overshoes
Tingley Rubber is among the premier manufacturers of dependable work boots and overshoes. Their rubber boots range from economical to premium models with multiple comfort features, but all of them provide a level of quality, reliability and craftsmanship that is second to none. Tingley's PVC, natural rubber and Neoprene boots are available in a variety of styles and lengths, offering a selection of outsoles, each providing benefits for different types of applications. Get Tingley's footwear to protect your favorite leather work boots or put their safety rubber boots directly onto your feet - they will keep your feet safer and make sure that the weather stays outside.
- Tingley Ankle High Rubber Overshoes 2300 - WaterproofThese ankle high natural rubber overshoes are highly durable and comfortable, with easy on and off. Have deep cleats for excellent traction. Made to fit easily over bulkier shoes. 100% waterproof and stay flexible in the cold.$16.95Pair
- Tingley Economical PVC Rubber Boots 31151 - 15" TallPVC knee boots designed to be an economical product that is still comfortable, with a 30% recycled upper that stays flexible even in the cold and cleated outsoles that self-clean, for slip resistance. 100% waterproof protection.$12.95Pair
- Tingley Economical Steel Toe PVC Rubber Work Boots 31251 - 15" TallPVC rubber knee boots, steel toe, 100% waterproof. Rubber "cleated" outsoles for traction and self-cleaning. Upper stays flexible in cold temperatures and is made out of 30% recycled material.$14.75Pair
- Tingley General Purpose PVC Rubber Boots 31144 - 15" TallPVC knee boots for general purpose protection. 100% waterproof with a self-cleaning cleated outsole for optimal traction. Upper is flexible even in cold temperatures for ease of movement.$15.55Pair
- Tingley Hazmat Boots 82330 HazProof - Orange, Steel Toes, 11" TallThese boots with steel toes and midsoles meet chemical permeation requirements of NFPA 1991 standard for HazMat emergencies.$98.30Pair
- Tingley Heavy Duty PVC Overboots 35121, 35123 - 10" TallPVC overboots, adjustable to fit over a variety of regular shoes. Cleated outsoles for traction, longer wear, and protection. Resistant to several chemicals and 100% waterproof, flexible in the cold.$18.95Pair
- Tingley Heavy Duty PVC Overshoes 35111, 35113 - Ankle HighPVC overshoes with cleated outsoles for traction. 100% waterproof, chemically resistant to a wide range of substances. Easily fit over regular shoes to provide protective overlayer.$15.95Pair
- Tingley Heavy Duty PVC Rubber Overboots 35141 - 14" TallTall PVC overboots that are 100% waterproof, with resistance to chemicals. Cleated outsoles provide excellent traction. Adjustable to better fit and protect various regular shoes. Maintain flexibility at cold temperatures.$20.75Pair
- Tingley High Quality PVC Steel Toe Work Boots 51244 - 15" Tall, Crepe SolesKnee high PVC boots with steel toes provide protection and comfort. 100% waterproof with cleated outsoles for slip resistance. Flexible at cold temperatures. Resistant to certain chemicals. Meet ASTM F 2413 M/I/75/C/75 standards.$29.30Pair
- Tingley High Quality PVC Work Boots 51144 - 15" Tall, Crepe SolesPVC knee high boots are durable on the outside and comfortable on the inside. Maintain flexibility in the cold. Cleated outsole for optimum traction. Resistant to chemicals and 100% waterproof.$25.90Pair
- Tingley Ice Traction Rubber Overboots 1450 - 10" Tall with Steel SpikesIce traction rubber overboots to avoid slipping. Tungsten carbide studs to prevent rust and corrosion. Maintain flexibility in cold weather. Material is stretchy for easy on/off, adds durability and comfort. Seamless, 100% waterproof.$63.65Pair
- Tingley Ice Traction Rubber Overshoes 1350 with Steel StudsAnkle high ice traction rubber overshoes to prevent slipping. Tungsten carbide tipped studs to avoid corrosion and rust. Tough, durable, and tear resistant. Maintain flexibility in cold, with 100% waterproof seamless design.$53.35Pair
- Tingley Ice Traction Spikes 1150 - Winter Tuff, Stap OnIce traction strap-on spikes to prevent slipping on ice. With carbon steel studs to avoid rust and corrosion. Can be worn with a variety of shoe styles and sizes. Rubber soles stay flexible in cold weather.$15.90Pair
- Tingley Natural Rubber Overboots 1400 - 10" Tall, WaterproofNatural rubber overshoes for tough conditions, suitable for daily wear. 100% waterproof, flexible in the cold, tear resistant. Deep cleated outsoles for great traction. Designed for long lasting wear. Able to fit over bulky shoes.$24.80Pair
- Tingley Neoprene Steel Toe Boots MB924B - Premium, 12 1/2" Tall, Safety-Loc OutsolesNeoprene steel toe boots have industrial strength chemical resistance, will last longer than standard rubber boots. Snugleg design for day long comfort. 100% waterproof, with Electrical Hazard soles. Safety-Loc outsoles for traction.$90.85Pair
- Tingley Neoprene Work Boots MB920B - Premium, 12 1/2" Tall, Chevron OutsolesNeoprene work boots protect from chemicals and are 100% waterproof. More durable than standard rubber boots. Snugleg design for all day comfort. Chevron outsoles for excellent slip resistance. Soles protect against electrical hazards.$77.55Pair
- Tingley Neoprene Work Boots MB926B - Premium, 16" Tall, Chevron OutsolesNeoprene work boots resist chemicals, are 100% waterproof, and have Electrical Hazard soles. Outlive standard rubber boots in chemical interactions. Snugleg design for all day comfort. Chevron outsole offers optimum traction.$86.60Pair
- Tingley Premium Metatarsal Rubber Boots MB816B - 16" Tall, Super Heavy DutyHeavy duty rubber boots with metatarsal guards, steel toes and steel midsoles for puncture protection. They are highly abrasion resistant and provide protection from electric hazards.$135.30Pair
- Tingley Premium PVC Work Boots 93145 - 15" Tall, Chevron OutsolesPVC work boots provide chemical resistance, 100% waterproof - ideal for food and petrochemical industries. Chevron-Plus outsoles for excellent slip resistance. Additional protection offered by Electrical Hazard soles and heels.$40.95Pair
- Tingley Premium Steel Toe PVC Boots 93245 - 15" Tall, Chevron OutsolesPVC work boots with steel toes and sole electric hazard protection. Highly chemically resistant, 100% waterproof, with Chevron-Plus outsoles - suited for food and petrochemical industries.$44.95Pair
Tingley manufactures rubber work boots from natural rubber, PVC, neoprene and other specialty materials designed for additional chemical resistance and safety. Some of the models come with steel toes that meet or exceed ASTM F 2413 requirements. Both boots and overboots are available, depending on what the needs of your applications require.
Outsole styles available from Tingley Rubber
- Cleated outsoles on rubber boots are a good choice for rubber safety boots that are to be used outdoors. The larger spacing between cleats on these types of soles helps provide better grip in mud and to also spit out debris. Since there is a reduced surface area on these soles, they may have lower slip resistance for indoor applications and might wear a bit faster since there is less material for wear.
- Chevron outsoles are great for rubber work boots intended for food processing applications. With the high number of edges, they provide good slip resistance indoors where not much debris is present.
- Chevron Plus soles are similar to regular Chevron outsoles but provide more cleat material, improving wear life and improving self-cleaning properties of the soles. Work boots with these types of soles are best for wet contaminated surfaces.
- Safety-Loc outsoles are a great solution for applications that require slip resistant rubber boots and do not have debris on the floor. They provide great slip resistance on smooth clean surfaces, but are not recommended in applications where debris might get caught in the small spaces between the cleats.
- Sure Grip outsoles on Tingles boots provide great abrasion resistance for longer wear life and offer good slip resistance, while the large cleats help spit out debris rather effectively.