Heat Resistant Gloves
Legion Safety Products offers a variety of heat resistant gloves, mittens and sleeves, such as terry cloth gloves and terry cloth sleeves. The terry cloth high heat gloves are made from napped fabric to provide excellent insulation, abrasion resistance and some protection from cuts and slashes. Napping, in the case of fabric, refers to the process of pulling-up of the fibers from the base weave, giving the cloth a raised, fuzzy surface – somewhat similar to bath towels. Napping can face either inside or outside, named Nap-in and Nap-out, respectively. The Nap-in style performs better and has better longevity in situations when abrasion is a problem, due to smoother outer surface, but the Nap-out style is more popular in simple hot applications, providing excellent heat resistance and a better grip in oily and greasy applications.
Terry cloth safety work gloves are breathable and provide a good fit and full dexterity, giving workers less hand fatigue and enhancing productivity. The air cell construction of the napped loops creates an air cushion – soft and comfortable with excellent insulation with great perspiration absorption. All terry cloth work gloves and sleeves are washable and most high heat gloves are reversible for durability and extended wear.
Terry cloth heat resistant gloves and sleeves are designed for low to high heat work environments, with popular applications including steel manufacturing, small and large castings handling, metal stamping, automotive and mechanic applications, glass handling, refining, injection molding, foundries and industrial processing, sheet metal handling and other applications in hot environments or for handling sharp or rough metal parts.
We also provide a variety of Aluminized Heat Resistant Gloves.
Legion Safety Products carries heat resistant terry cloth work gloves and sleeves from Chicago Protective Apparel and MCR Safety (Memphis Glove)
Check out our welding gloves if you need leather gloves for heat and spark protection!
- Chicago Protective Apparel 8" Para Aramid Blend Covermitts Open Top 22ozUse these covermitts with heat resistant gloves for handling abrasive objects. Economical replacable covermitts help extend the life of gloves underneath. 400-600 deg F, good abrasion resistance.$12.95Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 8" Zetex Plus Covermitt Open Top 35ozUse these covermitts with heat resistant gloves for handling abrasive objects. Economical replacable covermitts help extend the life of gloves underneath. 1800 deg F, moderate abrasion resistance.$17.95Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 9" Closed Top Para Aramid Blend Covermitt 22ozThese covermitts are designed to help extend the physical life of heat resistant mittens by providing a replacable abrasion surface. Suitable for 400-600 deg F. Good abrasion resistance.$13.75Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 9" Closed Top Wire Mesh & Vertex CovermittsThese covermitts are designed to be worn over heat resistant mittens and protect them from cuts and abrasion. Wire mesh provides the most in physical protection.$69.95Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 9" Closed Top Zetex Plus Covermitts 35ozThese covermitts are designed to help extend the physical life of heat resistant mittens by providing a replacable abrasion surface. Suitable for 1800 deg F. Moderate abrasion resistance.$18.95Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Back Leather Welding Gloves 901-ALUMThis pair of Chicago Protective aluminized leather backed gloves provide excellent radient heat priotection and are ideal for welding.$24.75Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Back One Finger Welding Mitts WSOF-ALUMThis pair of welding mittens from Chicago Protective has a built in trigger finger to allow for more precise dexterity and the ability to have premium protection in MIG welding processes.$24.95Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Back Sock Lined Welding Gloves SA2-ALUMThis pair of aluminized back and thumb welding gloves are ideal for high heat welding applications. They have a reinforced palm and are Kevlar stiched throughout.$22.25Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Back Welding Gloves w/ Back Pad Snaps SN-901-ALUMThis welding glove from Chicago Protective is designed for high heat welding situations. It is also able to be paired with a snap-on aluminized backing for added protection.$14.90Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Pad for SN-901-ALUM Welding Glove SN-88This aluminized pad will reflect up to 2000ºF of radiant heat and attach to our 901 welding glove.$8.35Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Para Aramid Blend High Heat Mitten 19ozHigh heat aluminized mitten protects from up to 2000 F radiant heat and molten splash. These mitts offer good abrasion resistance and dexterity.$34.95Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Rayon Heavy High Heat Mitts 19ozAluminized rayon gloves are suitable for protection from up to 2000 deg F radiant heat and molten splash. They offer moderate abrasion resistance.$31.95Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel Double Layer Kevlar Terry High Temperature Mitten 22ozTwo-layer Kevlar terry gloves offer superior abrasion resistance, moderate dexterity, and are suitable for contact with objects at approximately 600 deg F.$65.95Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel Double Layer Para Aramid Blend High Heat Mitten 22ozDouble layer para aramid and fiberglass blend material on the outer side of these mittens provides extended time protection from 400-600 deg F temperature objects and offers good abrasion resistance.$37.95Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel Double Layer Zetex Plus Heat Resistant Mitten 35ozThese double layer high heat mittens offer extended time protection from temperatures up to 1800 deg F. Zetex Plus material offers moderate abrasion resistance.$49.50Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel Gloves 19oz Aluminized Para Aramid BlendAluminized gloves suitable for up to 2000F radiant heat. These gloves provide protection from sparks and molten splash and offer good abrasion resistance.$40.95Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel Gloves 19oz Aluminized Para Aramid on Back - 22oz Para Aramid on FrontThese high heat gloves have palms suitable for up to 600F and back for protection from 2000F radiant heat. These gloves provide good abrasion resistance.$38.95Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel Heat Resistant Heavy Work Gloves 19oz Aluminzed RayonAluminized rayon gloves are good for up to 2000 deg F radiant heat exposure and offer moderate abrasion resistance and protection from sparks and molten splash.$39.95Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel Heat Resistant Work Gloves 19oz Para Aramid Aluminzed Back - 35oz Zetex Plus FrontThese Zetex Plus palm high heat gloves are suitable for short duration exposure to 1800F on palm and for 2000F radiant heat on back. Moderate abrasion resistance.$51.50Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel HNG Nomex Heat Resistant GlovesThis pair of Chicago Protective Nomex heat resistant gloves provide excellent insulation and will not ignite when exposed to high temperatures. They are suitable to handle up to 700 degrees Farenheit.$43.50Pair