PU Coated Gloves
Polyurethane Gloves (PU Glove) have a protective polyurethane coating on a nylon, Dyneema®, or other shell, making the work glove thin and light, yet retaining very high mechanical properties and high abrasion and tear resistance. PU is also very durable in regards to natural aging and has a good resistance to ozone corrosion and aliphatic solvents. PU coated work gloves are highly recommended in the industries that require extremely high mechanical properties. Polyurethane dipped safety gloves offer a snug fit for greater feel and outstanding comfort and allow for an exceptional sense of touch making them a choice of many professionals in a multitude of areas in general maintenance, precise and delicate assembly work, product inspection, handling small metal and plastic parts and components, microelectronics, light automotive applications, precious metals, bio culture and also handling optical and photographic equipment.
Legion Safety Products supplies PU-coated work gloves from Ansell Occupational Healthcare, MCR Safety and Phoenix Supply.
***All 4Works gloves are currently on INVENTORY CLEARANCE SALE - get the best deal while supplies last!***
- 4Works Nylon Gloves HQ1203 w/ Polyurethane Coated Palm - GreyGrey 13 gauge nylon PU coated work gloves for high dexterity and sensitivity. Currently On Sale$8.95dz
- 4Works Nylon Gloves HQ4201 w/ PU Coated Fingertips - WhiteHigh precision nylon gloves with PU coated fingertips. Made of white 13 ga nylon for maximum dexterity and almost bare hand sensitivity. Currently On Sale$10.75dz
- 4Works Nylon Work Gloves HQ1201 w/ PU Coated Palm - White13 ga nylon gloves with white polyurethane palms for electronics assemply and other high precision applications. Currently On Sale$8.95dz
- Ansell HyFlex Nylon Gloves 11-600 PU Palm CoatedNylon Ansell HyFlex gloves with polyurethane coated palms, available in white and grey/black.$29.50dz
- Ansell Hyflex Protection Safety Gloves 11-627 PU Coated Dyneema CutAnsell HyFlex gloves with Dyneema and Lycra blend shell. These cut-resistant HyFlex dyneema gloves from Ansell offer ANSI level 2 cut protection and PU palm coating.$9.95pair
- Ansell Hyflex Slash Resistant Work Gloves 11-624 PU Coated Dyneema CutDyneema, Spandex and Nylon shell cut resistant Ansell HyFlex gloves with ANSI level 2 cut protection and polyurethane palm coating. These Ansell Dyneema gloves provide protection and dexterity.$8.95pair
- Keep Safe PU Palm Nylon GlovesKeep Safe nylon PU coated gloves provide excellent grip and dexterity while maintaining maximum comfort. They are avaliable in either white or grey and conform to EN 388 standards.$9.75DZ
- Superior PU Palm Cut Resistant Gloves S13TAGPU - TenactivASTM cut level 2 safety gloves made of Tenactive high performance yarn and coated with polyurethane on the palms for good tactile sensitivisty and grip.$5.40Pair
- Superior Reinforced Kevlar Safety Gloves S13KFGPU - Polyurethane PalmsASTM cut level 4 with shells made of Kevlar reinforced with silica-infused fiber for extra strength. Coated with PU on palms for grip and puncture protection.$5.60Pair