Nitrile Coated Gloves
Nitrile coated gloves provide an economic alternative to leather/leather palm gloves and are great for construction and automotive applications, box handling and various other fields.
Nitrile is a 100% synthetic co-polymer of acrylonitrile and butadiene. Its production process is fairly simple and is very similar to rubber production. It is, however, stronger than natural rubber latex and does not cause allergic reactions, allowing for a wider range of applications for nitrile dipped gloves. While this synthetic version of latex lacks the great stretch and grip of natural rubber, it is prized for its strength. Nitrile offers excellent resistance to punctures and tears and, when used in nitrile coated gloves, is up to three times more puncture resistant than natural rubber latex coated gloves. Another big benefit of nitrile dipped gloves is the chemical resistance – nitrile stands up well to oil, making it an excellent choice for metal stamping or handling small oily parts. On the other hand, nitrile is not very temperature-resistant; however, it performs well in a range of temperatures between -4°C (25°F) and 149°C (300°F).
Nitrile can also be foamed when used as a palm coating, behaving like a sponge when your nitrile palm glove comes in contact with smooth, oily surfaces. The sponge-like surface of nitrile foam gloves soaks up oils, displacing them and improving grip considerably. A different foaming process uses a micropore technology to create a bubble-like surface that does not allow oil to penetrate through the nitrile foam coated glove all the way to the hand while absorbing it at the same time.
Legion Safety Products carries Nitrile Coated gloves from Phoenix Supply, Ansell Occupational Healthcare and MCR Safety (Memphis Glove).
***All 4Works gloves are currently on INVENTORY CLEARANCE SALE - get the best deal while supplies last!***
- 4Works Heavy Duty Gloves HC3501 Nitrile Dipped Palm, w/ Knit WristThese nitrile dipped 4Works gloves from Phoenix Supply are made of 100% cotton jersey liner with a heavy duty layer of nitrile on palm. Currently On Sale$18.45dz
- 4Works Heavy Duty Gloves HC3511 Nitrile Palm Dipped w/ Safety Cuff4Works heavy duty nitrile palm dipped cotton jersey safety gloves. Currently On Sale$20.75dz
- 4Works Heavy Nitrile Gloves HC2501 Fully Coated w/ Knit Wrist100% Cotton jersey lined heavy duty gloves. 4Works HC2501 gloves are fully nitrile dipped gloves, featuring knit wrists. Currently On Sale$18.95dz
- 4Works Nitrile Coated Palm Gloves HG3201 w/ Knit WristPhoenix Supply's light weigth nitrile dipped gloves with cotton interlock shells. These work gloves featre nitrile on palms and over knuckles. Currently On Sale$15.00dz
- Ansell Edge Slip-on Gloves 40-105 Heavy Porous Nitrile DippedThese Ansell Edge gloves provide resistance to snags, punctures, cuts and abrasion. Porour nitrile coating of Edge 40-105 work gloves channels liquids away from palm surface to provide excellent grip in wet and oily applications.$47.75dz
- Ansell Hycron Heavy Nitrile Palm Dipped Glove 27-600 - Knit WristHeavy duty nitrile dipped work gloves 27-600 from Ansell are a great replacement to leather palm work gloves. Ansell Hycron 27-600 gloves are perfect for construction work and other tasks requiring handling abrasive materials.$47.65dz
- Ansell Hycron Heavy Nitrile Palm Dipped Glove 27-607 - Safety CuffHeavy duty Hycron work gloves 27-607 from Ansell provide excellent dry grip and superior abrasion resistance. They are perfect for construction work and other jobs that require handling abrasive materials.$54.95dz
- Ansell Hyflex Anti-Static Gloves 11-100 Foam Nitrile PalmMade with X-Static® conductive yarn, these HyFlex gloves are ideal for the electronics industry. Ansell's foam nitile palm coating provides dexterity and channels oil away.$87.95dz
- Ansell HyFlex Cut Resistant Gloves 11-500 Foam Nitrile Coated KevlarWork gloves made with a blend of Kevlar and Spandex yarns with Ansell's patented foam nitrile coating on palm. These Ansell HyFlex Kevlar gloves offer ANSI level 2 cut protection.$69.95dz
- Ansell HyFlex Kevlar Work Gloves 11-501 Foam Nitrile w/ Stretch Armor & Cut ProtectionMade of Ansell/Dupont Kevlar Stretch Armor for ANSI level 4 cut protection, these Ansell HyFlex Kevlar gloves have Ansell's patented foam nitrile palm coating.$13.50pair
- Ansell HyFlex Low Fatigue Gloves 11-801 Nitrile Foam CoatedHyFlex nylon gloves that utilize Ansell's patented nitrile foam and Knitted Variable Stritch Design.$48.95dz
- Ansell HyFlex Nylon Gloves 11-800 Nitrile Foam CoatedGloves with Ansell's patented nitrile foam coating on palms for grip in light oil applications$48.95dz
- Ansell HyFlex Nylon Gloves 11-900 Nitrile Palm CoatedSmooth nitrile coated work gloves with nylon shell. These HyFlex gloves have good dry grip and repell oil well.$38.25dz
- Ansell Hylite Fully Nitrile Dipped Gloves 47-402 w/ Knit WristsThese medium-duty nitrile dipped gloves from Ansell are durable and light. Ansell Hylite 47-402 work gloves feature a cotton interlock liner and high-quality nitrile coating.$43.60dz
- Keep Safe Nitrile Coated Knit Gloves 303029Keep safe nitrile coated knit gloves are made of of a poly/cotton blend containing a nitrile palm. Suitable for light assembling or handling, these gloves are ideal for application requiring a high degree of dexterity.$10.95DZ
- Keep Safe Nitrile Foam Coated Gloves 303008Premium nitrile foam coated gloves are palm coated and have a seamless nylon liner. They meet EN 388 specifications and are excellent for light industry applications.$11.90DZ
- Superior Cut Resistant Gloves TRKONB Cotton Terry w/ Nitrile Oilbloc Palm LiningThese premium heat resistant terry cloth gloves trap air in their fabric and serves to provide excellent heat resistant (ASTM level 2), avaliable in small and large.$25.75dz
- Superior Cut Resistant Work Gloves CX SNWCPNT Nitrile CoatedThese cut resistant gloves are rated to ASTM level 3 for cut resistance and are avaliable in sizes S-XL. Shell made with a blend of Nylon/Polyester/Cotton/Stainless strands for extra durability.$58.80dz
- Superior Dyneema Cut Resistant Gloves S13FGFNT w/ Foam-Nitrile Coated PalmsThese highly cut resistant gloves combine premium cut resitant materials like Dyneema to craft a highly cut resistant glove that incoprates a non-slip grip with excellent dexterity. Avaliable in sizes 7-11.$112.90dz
- Superior Foam Nitrile Palm Cut Resistant Gloves STAFGFNTASTM cut level 3 with foam nitrile coating on palms and a shell made of a blend of Tenactiv high strength fiber and glass fiber.$71.90dz