Nitrile Coated Gloves
Nitrile coated gloves provide an economic alternative to leather/leather palm gloves and are great for construction and automotive applications, box handling and various other fields.
Nitrile is a 100% synthetic co-polymer of acrylonitrile and butadiene. Its production process is fairly simple and is very similar to rubber production. It is, however, stronger than natural rubber latex and does not cause allergic reactions, allowing for a wider range of applications for nitrile dipped gloves. While this synthetic version of latex lacks the great stretch and grip of natural rubber, it is prized for its strength. Nitrile offers excellent resistance to punctures and tears and, when used in nitrile coated gloves, is up to three times more puncture resistant than natural rubber latex coated gloves. Another big benefit of nitrile dipped gloves is the chemical resistance – nitrile stands up well to oil, making it an excellent choice for metal stamping or handling small oily parts. On the other hand, nitrile is not very temperature-resistant; however, it performs well in a range of temperatures between -4°C (25°F) and 149°C (300°F).
Nitrile can also be foamed when used as a palm coating, behaving like a sponge when your nitrile palm glove comes in contact with smooth, oily surfaces. The sponge-like surface of nitrile foam gloves soaks up oils, displacing them and improving grip considerably. A different foaming process uses a micropore technology to create a bubble-like surface that does not allow oil to penetrate through the nitrile foam coated glove all the way to the hand while absorbing it at the same time.
- 4Works Heavy Duty Gloves HC3501 Nitrile Dipped Palm, w/ Knit WristThese nitrile dipped 4Works gloves from Phoenix Supply are made of 100% cotton jersey liner with a heavy duty layer of nitrile on palm. Currently On Sale$18.45dz
- 4Works Heavy Duty Gloves HC3511 Nitrile Palm Dipped w/ Safety Cuff4Works heavy duty nitrile palm dipped cotton jersey safety gloves. Currently On Sale$21.50dz
- 4Works Heavy Duty Nitrile Work Gloves HC2501 Fully Coated w/ Knit Wrist100% Cotton jersey lined heavy duty gloves. 4Works HC2501 gloves are fully nitrile dipped gloves, featuring knit wrists. Currently On Sale$18.95dz
- 4Works HR1401 Nitrile Foam Coated Gloves with 13 ga Premium Nylon ShellsHigh dexterity abrasion resistant gloves with grippy nitrile foam palms. The shells are made with 13 gage 100% nylon yarn.$15.00dz
- 4Works Nitrile Coated Palm Gloves HG3201 w/ Knit WristPhoenix Supply's light weigth nitrile dipped gloves with cotton interlock shells. These work gloves featre nitrile on palms and over knuckles. Currently On Sale$15.00dz
- 4Works Nylon Gloves HR1202 w/ Nitrile Coated Palm - Grey4Works gloves featuring smooth nitrile palms on a 13 ga nylon shell. These nitrile coated work gloves offer abrasion resistance and superior dexterity. Currently On Sale$13.95dz
- Ansell Edge Slip-on Gloves 40-105 Heavy Porous Nitrile DippedThese Ansell Edge gloves provide resistance to snags, punctures, cuts and abrasion. Porous nitrile coating of Edge 40-105 work gloves channels liquids away from palm surface to provide excellent grip in wet and oily applications.$56.50dz
- Ansell Hycron Heavy Nitrile Palm Dipped Glove 27-600 - Knit WristHeavy duty nitrile dipped work gloves 27-600 from Ansell are a great replacement to leather palm work gloves. Ansell Hycron 27-600 gloves are perfect for construction work and other tasks requiring handling abrasive materials.$56.40dz
- Ansell Hyflex Anti-Static Gloves 11-100 - Foam Nitrile PalmMade with X-Static® conductive yarn, these HyFlex gloves are ideal for the electronics industry. Ansell's foam nitile palm coating provides dexterity and channels oil away.$99.80dz
- Ansell HyFlex Cut Resistant Gloves 11-500 - Foam Nitrile Coated Kevlar®Work gloves made with a blend of Kevlar® and Spandex yarns with Ansell's patented foam nitrile coating on palm. These Ansell HyFlex Kevlar® gloves offer ANSI level 2 cut protection.$82.60dz
- Ansell HyFlex Kevlar® Work Gloves 11-501 - Foam Nitrile, Stretch Armor, Cut ProtectionMade of Ansell/DuPont™ Kevlar® Stretch Armor for ANSI level 4 cut protection, these Ansell HyFlex Kevlar® gloves have Ansell's patented foam nitrile palm coating.$16.00pair
- Ansell HyFlex Low Fatigue Gloves 11-801 - Nitrile Foam CoatedHyFlex nylon gloves that utilize Ansell's patented nitrile foam and Knitted Variable Stritch Design.$57.90dz
- Ansell HyFlex Nylon Gloves 11-800 - Nitrile Foam CoatedGloves with Ansell's patented nitrile foam coating on palms for grip in light oil applications$57.90dz
- Ansell HyFlex Nylon Gloves 11-900 - Nitrile Palm CoatedSmooth nitrile coated work gloves with nylon shell. These HyFlex gloves have good dry grip and repell oil well.$45.30dz
- Ansell Hylite Fully Nitrile Dipped Gloves 47-402 with Knit WristsThese medium-duty nitrile dipped gloves from Ansell are durable and light. Ansell Hylite 47-402 work gloves feature a cotton interlock liner and high-quality nitrile coating.$51.60dz
- Ironclad IKC5-BAS Knit Cut 5 GlovesThe Ironclad Knit Cut 5 is CE EN388 level 5 with a nitrile palm, made with polyethylene cut resistant yarn.$8.99Each
- Ironclad INDI-KC5 Industrial Impact Knit Cut 5 Grip GlovesThe Ironclad INDI-KC5 Industrial Impact Knit Cut 5 gloves are CE EN388 level 5 cut resistant and ANSI/ISEA level 3 cut resistant. The Foamed-Nitrile palm is high viz and padded for impact absorption. It’s lightweight, breathable, and offers full back of h$19.85Pair
- RefrigiWear 0408 — HiVis™ Double ProWeight Thermal ErgoGrip GloveRefrigiWear HiVis™ Double ProWeight Thermal ErgoGrip Glove comes in sizes Medium – XL.$8.05Pair
- RefrigiWear 0507 — Double ProWeight Thermal ErgoGrip GloveRefrigiWear Double ProWeight Thermal ErgoGrip Glove comes in sizes Medium – Large.$10.00Pair
- Superior Cut Resistant Gloves TRKONB Cotton Terry w/ Nitrile Oilbloc Palm LiningThese premium heat resistant terry cloth gloves trap air in their fabric and serves to provide excellent heat resistant (ASTM level 2), avaliable in small and large.$29.50dz