MSA is one of the largest manufacturers of safety equipment and has been around since 1914. Their mission is to keep men and women safe in order to live full, healthy lives. We pass this legacy and tradition of safety and customer satisfaction onto you through our full line of MSA Respirators .
Our Full line of MSA Respirators includes items like PAPR respirators, APR respirators, half mask respirators and full face respirators. Our PAPR respirators are suitable for situations where asbestos is a hazard or there is a toxic atmosphere. Our APR respirators are ideal for mining in a situation where the air is toxic and escape is necessary. Our Half mask and full face respirators serve a range of situations including welding, unhealthy particulate or dust in the air, a toxic atmosphere and many other similar situations.
For assistance with PAPR, APR and other breathing apparatuses, don’t hesitate to call or email us and one of our representatives will gladly assist you with all of your respiratory protection needs.
- MSA Advantage 1000 Full Mask RespiratorMade from SoftFeel® Hycar rubber, with wide field of view and a speaking diaphragm. Bayonet style cartridge connection. Facepiece only.$234.95ea
- MSA Advantage 1000 Riot Control Gas MaskSoftFeel® Hycar rubber facepiece. Wide-view polycarbonate lens. Dual-mount cartridges, sold separately.$298.45ea
- MSA Advantage Full Mask Respirator 3100European-style Advantage harness or rubber harness, silicone facepiece. Single port mask, facepiece only. Adapters, cartridges and canisters sold separately.$132.95ea
- MSA Advantage Full Mask Respirator 3200Silicone facepiece, choice of rubber or European-style Advantage harness. Bayonet cartridge connection. Only facepiece - cartridges sold separately.$115.95ea
- MSA Advantage Full Mask Respirator 4100Silicone facepiece with a rubber harness. Wide-field polycarbonate lens. Facepiece only, adapters sold separately.$159.95ea
- MSA Advantage Full Mask Respirator 4200Wide-field polycarbonate lens, Hycar rubber or silicone facepiece. Advantage bayonet-style cartridges, sold separately. Facepiece only.$169.95ea
- MSA Advantage Half Mask Respirator 200 LSThermoplastic rubber facepiece, choice of single or 2-point harness. Bayonet cartridge connection. Facepiece only.$9.95ea
- MSA Advantage Half Mask Respirator 420UniBond facepiece with AnthroCurve seal, ComforTop harness. Bayonet style cartridge connection. Facepiece only.$20.95ea
- MSA C420 PAPR KitsThese MSA CBRN PAPR kits are specially designed for first responders. They are compatible with CBRN and other cartridges and provide airflow for extended time periods.$891.50Each
- MSA Comfo Classic Half Mask RespiratorFacepiece choice between SoftFeel® Hycar rubber and silicone. Threaded cartridges, sold separately. Facepiece only.$33.95ea
- MSA Comfo Elite Half Mask RespiratorComfortable Silicone facepiece, cradle harness. Threaded cartridge connection. Facepiece only.$29.95ea
- MSA Millennium CBRN/Riot Control Gas MaskHycar rubber facepiece with a polycarbonate lens. Speaking diaphragm. NATO 40mm thread dual canister mount. Facepiece only, canisters sold separately.$359.95ea
- MSA OptimAir TL PAPR Kits for FacepieceOptimAir PAPR from MSA made for use with Advantage 3100, Advantage 4100, and Ultra Elite facepieces. This MSA PAPR uses two cartridges and provides positive air pressure to the wearer.$879.95Each
- MSA OptimAir TL PAPR Kits for HoodThis MSA PAPR should be used with one of MSA hoods. It uses two cartridges and provides positive air pressure to the wearer.$879.95Each
- MSA Ultra Elite CBRN Gas MaskHycar rubber facepiece with a widefield lens. Exceeds the CBRN permeation standards. Single port canister mount. Facepiece only.$256.50ea
- MSA Ultra Elite Full Mask RespiratorSoftFeel® Hycar rubber or silicone facepiece. Wide-view polycarbonate lens. Threaded cartridges, sold separately. Facepiece only.$254.95ea
- MSA Ultra-Twin Full Mask RespiratorMade from Hycar or Silicone. Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens. Threaded cartridges. Facepiece only.$259.95ea