MSA Fall Protection
Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) is a leading manufacturer of respiratory protection and gas detection equipment. However, they also design and manufacture a great variety of high quality fall protection equipment! MSA fall arrest gear line includes all the items available from other fall safety gear manufacturers and adds the benefit of its reputation as a top safety product manufacturer, that helps convey the real high level standard of safety and quality that they provide.
Legion Safety offers a select range of fall protection equipment from MSA in it's online catalog, but we would be happy to quote you on MSA items that might not be seen here if you call or email us with your needs. Corporate discounts are available on most of our MSA fall protection equipment and other PPE for customers with on-going need for PPE.
- MSA Aptura LT30 Self Retracting LanyardThe MSA Aptura LT30 self-retracting lanyard is versatile and allows freedom of movement while using durable and lightweight materials to ensure instant braking in case of an emergency fall. Meets OHSA and ANSI standards and regulations.$292.50each
- MSA Dyna Line Temporary Horizontal LifelineThe Dyna-Line Horizontal Lifeline System offers relient fall protection with its two worker system, containing a 30' 12-strand rope and 2 polyester anchorage straps.$512.50each
- MSA Dyna Lock Self Retracting LanyardThe MSA Dyna-Lock Self-Retracting Lanyard is for use with anchors and harnesses to prevent falls from elevated surfaces. It is fully certified for use in fall protection and has a durable, lightweight design for the comfort of the user.$499.50each
- MSA FP Diamond Shock Absorbing LanyardThe MSA FP Diamond lanyard is the simple answer to fall protection and prevention scenarios. It is CSA certified and meets the OSHA and ANSI regulations for a wide variety of industries.$47.95each
- MSA FP Pro HarnessMade with 1-3/4" webbing, this durable and light MSA fall protection harness has hip D-ring and buckle options.$68.50each
- MSA FP Stryder Anchorage ConnectorsThe MSA FP Stryder Anchorage Connector is lightweight, durable and fits beams up to 14'. It is user-friendly and easy to adjust with one hand due to its push-button design. Meets OHSA and ANSI standards.$184.95each
- MSA PointGuard Anchorage StrapThe MSA PointGuard Anchorage Strap provides security and ease of use when connected to a tie-of point or beam. Covered in a protective sheath wih optional D-ring on one end.$11.95each
- MSA Tie-Back Shock Absorbing Lanyard FP5KThis shock-absorbing lanyard provides unparalled fall protection with its unique design and Monster Edge webbing material. Comes in both a single leg and twin leg style. Meets all OHSA and ANSI standards in all industries.$85.50each
- MSA Workman Construction HarnessThe construction harness for fall protection comes in multiple sizes and features hip and back D-rings.$109.75each
- MSA Workman Energy Absorbing LanyardThe MSA Workman Energy Absorbing Lanyard offers complete protection for both the user and anchor equipment in case of sudden falls. Built with sturdy, lightweight materials, this lanyard is CSA certified and meets or exceeds all applicable OHSA and ANSI s$43.25each
- MSA Workman HarnessLight, durable and economical fall protection harness from Mine Safety Appliances has multiple buckle and ring options.$37.95each
- MSA Workman Personal Fall LimitersThe MSA Workman Personal Fall Limiter works with anchors and harnesses to protect against sudden falls. Meeting OHSA and ANSI regulations and CSA certified, these fall limiters are durable and lightweight simultaneously.$143.95each