MSA AirHawk II SCBA Harness /w Advantage 4000 Facepiece
MSA AirHawk II SCBA is a lightweight, durable, and economical SCBA for many industrial application that are immediately dangerous to life or health of the wearer. This AirHawk 2 from MSA fits any budget by keeping its lower-cost options while offering many choices not offered with any other industrial air mask. As an added bonus, AirHawk SCBA is available in both low-pressure and high-pressure versions. THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE. This item is subject to hazardous shipping charges.
The AirHawk II is built from six major components: facepiece, carrier and harness assembly, cylinder, first-stage regulator, mask-mounted regulator, and End-of-Service-Time-Indicator (EOSTI).
- New industrial Advantage® 4000 Facepiece with four-point silicone or polyester net head harness. Choose from three facepiece sizes (small, medium, or large). Nosecups are available in two sizes, standard and large.
- The assembly’s harness components are available in nylon. This harness also provides optional shoulder pads, lumbar pad, and chest strap, making this unit the most comfortable industrial air mask on the market today. Harness assembly comes standard with large side handles and a central attachment point to pull workers to safety in rescue scenarios.
- MSA offers a choice of three low-pressure (2216 psig) 30-minute-rated cylinders for use with this SCBA. Choose carbonwrapped, fiberglass hoop-wound, or all-aluminum construction cylinders. High-pressure (4500 psig) carbonwrapped cylinders are available in 30-, 45,- or 60-minute durations.
- The PR14™ First-Stage Regulator is designed with the fewest number of parts in the industry, with Teflon-coated anodized valve bodies to minimize internal component friction and can be maintained without special tools.
- The second-stage FireHawk® Regulator features a slide-to-connect (S-T-C) or push-to-connect (P-T-C) regulator attachment to meet the widest preference ranges. An integrated shut-off prevents cylinder air loss when disconnecting the second-stage regulator from the facepiece. The Regulator can be maintained without special tools.
- EOSTI. MSA’s Audi-Larm™ Audible Alarm is an air-actuated, continuously-ringing warning bell that automatically sounds when the air-supply cylinder reaches 25% of its rated service life.
- MSA AirHawk II SCBA 10095805 - medium size Hycar Advantage 4000 facepiece with rubber head harness, nylon cylinder harness with chest strap, 30-minute low-pressure aluminum cylinder
- MSA AirHawk II SCBA 10095804 - medium size Hycar Advantage 4000 facepiece with net head harness, nylon cylinder harness with chest strap, 30-minute low-pressure aluminum cylinder, and a hard case
- MSA AirHawk II SCBA 10095807 - medium size Hycar Advantage 4000 facepiece with net head harness, nylon cylinder harness with chest strap, 30-minute low-pressure Stealth carbon wrapped cylinder
- MSA AirHawk II SCBA 10095806 - medium size Hycar Advantage 4000 facepiece with net head harness, nylon cylinder harness with chest strap, 30-minute low-pressure Stealth carbon wrapped cylinder, and a hard case