MCR Safety Glasses
Safety glasses are a crucial accessory in most industrial environments. MCR Safety provides a large variety of safety glasses for use in warehouses; metal working factories, car repair shops, chemical processing plants, plastic molding facilities and more. MCR Safety glasses come in 3 general categories - Economy, Plus, and Premium, offering options sorted by price and feature arrangements. MCR Safety's line of eye protection is marketed and known as Crews Safety Glasses.
Many of our safety glasses adhere to the ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard. As a division of MCR Safety, Crews has over 30 years of experience and knowledge working to bring you the best safety glasses available.
Once you make a decision about eye protection, consider our selection of MCR Safety work gloves or Kimberly Clark disposable coveralls. For better eye protection from liquid spray hazards, explore our selection of Crews eye goggles.
- Crews ForceFlex FF120 Anti-Fog Safety Glasses From MCR SafetyAnti-Fog coated ForceFlex safety glasses from Crews with Termo Plastic Urethane frame. These high quality Crews safety glasses exceed ANSI Z87.1+ and meet military VO test regimen for high-velocity impact protection.$10.90Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Bearkat GlassesComfortable wrap-around single-lens safety glasses. Models BK110, BK112, BK117 and BK119. ON SALE$1.40Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Bearkat Glasses with Anti-Fog CoatingWrap-around lens with flexible temples and non-slip rubber grips, anti-fog coating. Models BK110AF and BK112AF$2.30Pair
- MCR Safety Crews BlackJack Safety GlassesSingle wrap-around lens for stylish impact protection. Lenses have a scratch resistant coating for best performance. Safety glasses are offered with clear, gray, mirrored, and indoor/outdoor lenses.$5.20Pair
- MCR Safety Crews BlackJack Safety Glasses w/ Anti-FogFeaturing anti-scratch and anti-fog lenses, these MCR Safety Crews safety glasses provide wraparound eye protection. These safety glasses are durably made for best performance. Available with clear, gray, or indoor/outdoor lenses.$5.60Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Checklite GlassesLightweight and comfortable design, excellent seal of eye socket, spatula temples. Models CL010, CL110, CL119.$1.00Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Desperado Safety GlassesOffered in a wide range of colors, these safety glasses from MCR Safety have a single lens design for top-notch protection. The lenses filter 99% of UV radiation and the glasses' frame is lightweight for outstanding functionality.$3.90Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Desperado Safety Glasses w/ Anti-FogThese anti-fog safety glasses from MCR Safety feature a single lens design for best protection in rough environments. The frames are lightweight for excellent functionality. Available with clear and gray lenses.$5.00Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Deuce Safety GlassesOffered with a variety of lens options, these MCR Safety Crews safety glasses are available in 2 sizes for best fit. The wraparound design gives these glasses a modern look, and the anti-fog coating makes these glasses functional in humid conditions.$3.20Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Engineer Safety GlassesAvailable in either the Aviator style (54 mm or 58 mm lenses) or the Conventional style (58 mm lenses), these MCR Safety Crews safety glasses feature permanently attached side shields for best protection. Women's version also available.$6.00Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Excalibur GlassesSingle wrap-around lens with adjustable temples. Models 99910, 99912.$2.70Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Hombre Safety Glasses w/ Anti-FogThese anti-fog safety glasses feature a dual focus/single lens design for best coverage and protection. The brow guard offers impact protection, and the overall look of these MCR Safety Crews safety glasses is stylish and modern.$4.50Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Klondike Metal Safety GlassesThese safety glasses have spring metal hinges, lightweight lenses, and other functional features that also offer comfortable wear. Available with different colored lenses, these MCR Safety Crews safety glasses are durably made for best performance.$5.30Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Klondike Plus Safety GlassesConstructed for comfort and excellent protection, these MCR Safety Crews safety glasses have lightweight scratch-resistant lenses, adjustable temples, and gel nose pieces. Available with a variety of lenses.$3.50Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Klondike Plus w/ Anti-FogAvailable with clear and gray anti-fog and anti-scratch lenses, these anti-fog MCR Safety Crews safety glasses feature adjustable temples for top-notch functionality. The glasses offer comfortable and lightweight wear for best performance.$4.00Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Klondike Safety GlassesThe lenses of these safety glasses filter 99.9% of U.V. radiation and feature an 11 degree curve for best comfort. Adjustable temples make these sleek safety glasses from MCR Safety highly functional.$2.70Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Klondike Safety Glasses w/ Anti-FogDesigned with adjustable temples, gel nose pieces, and curved, anti-fog lenses, these safety glasses from MCR Safety offer great function and comfort. These glasses are very lightweight and the lenses filter 99.9% of U.V. radiation.$3.40Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Mossy Oak Safety GlassesMCR Safety Crews Mossy Oak safety glasses, with anti-fog coating and rubber head grips.$8.20Pair
- MCR Safety Crews MX Safety Glasses w/ Anti-FogThese anti-fog safety glasses are extremely light-weigth. Crews MX's special nose bridge allows extensive adjustability and comfort for extended wear. Models MX412AF and MX419AF.$7.40Pair
- MCR Safety Crews Rubicon Safety GlassesThese premium safety glasses provide a 180 degreee optically correct viewing area and a tight orbital seal to ensure maximum safety without the cost of decreased vision. Models T411G, T411R.$11.80Pair