1000V Rated Electrical Insulated Wrenches
Offering 1,000 V insulated protection for working with potentially or actually live electricity, Legion Safety’s insulated wrenches from Knipex combine superior safety and premium quality. Our wrenches come in a wide array of shapes, sizes, and designations, ranging from adjustable to open end to torque. Their applications are highly varied as well, allowing the discerning electrician or lineman to locate the insulated wrench that is most suitable for their needs. Built for durability and longevity, insulated tools from Knipex are a worthwhile investment, offering high standards of protection and exemplary performance.
- Cementex Fully Insulated - 1000V Rated Adjustable WrenchWide capacity jaw allows each tool to work with more fastener sizes$152.70Each
- Cementex IBEWCB-6 Standard Box End Wrench Set, 6PCThe right tool for the job. Cementex Box End Wrenches provide premium quality with a wide range of options when only the right tool will do. Long, Short, Big, Small, and everything in between.$1895.97Each
- Cementex IBEWS-14 Insulated Box End Wrench Set, 14PCSet of 14 insulated box wrenches. Cementex Box End Wrenches provide premium quality with a wide range of options when only the right tool will do. This set is rated for 1,000 VAC when working on or around live parts.$1016.60Each
- Cementex IBEWS-17M Metric Insulated Box End Wrenches, 17PCSet of 17pc, Metric. Cementex Box End Wrenches provide premium quality with a wide range of options when only the right tool will do. This kit is rated for 1,000 VAC when working on or around live parts.$830.70Each
- Cementex IBEWS-8 Standard / IBEWS-8M Metric Insulated Box End Wrench Set, 8 PCTools comply with ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards and help meet the requirements of OSHA 1910.331-335, NFPA 70E®, and CSA-Z462.$372.06Each
- Cementex Insulated Box End WrenchTested to 10,000 VAC and rated for 1000 VAC when working on or around live parts.$39.66Each
- Cementex Insulated Offset Single End Ratcheting Box WrenchFull polish finish provides corrosion resistance and an easy-to-clean surface. Built in retaining ring in each ratchet wheel adds speed and while the 45° offset and shorter length provide for greater access to confined workspaces. The wrench self-aligns w$59.63Each
- Cementex Insulated Ratcheting Bug WrenchCementex tools comply with ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards and help meet the requirements of OSHA 1910.331-335, NFPA 70E®, and CSA-Z462.$28.00Each
- Cementex Insulated Standard Ratcheting Box End WrenchThe secure hold and size benefits of the Cementex Box End Wrenches with the added features of a ratcheting head. Precision Ratcheting head is guaranteed to withstand your heavy work load while saving valuable time.$47.44Each
- Cementex Square Drive Lever Control RatchetCementex tools comply with ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards and help meet the requirements of OSHA 1910.331-335, NFPA 70E®, and CSA-Z462.$104.00Each
- Cementex TR-SSMK Insulated Super Service Meter KitThis Cementex kit complies with ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards and help meet the requirements of OSHA 1910.331-335, NFPA 70E®, and CSA-Z462.$795.08Each
- Cementex, IBEWS-13 Standard/ IBEWS-13M Metric Insulated Box End Wrench Set, 13PCStandard or Metric. Set of 13 insulated box end wrenches. Cementex Box End Wrenches provide premium quality with a wide range of options when only the right tool will do. This set is rated for 1,000 VAC when working on or around live parts.$692.12Each
- Knipex Electrical Insulated Hexagon Sockets for Hex Screws and Nuts - Inch Sizes, for 1/2" Driving Squares1,000 V insulated hexagon sockets from Knipex have 1/2" drivers and come in an assortment of inch sizes. Made out of top-notch materials, these sockets offer quality performance and long service life, great for electrician’s needs.$28.10Each
- Knipex Electrical Insulated Hexagon Sockets for Hex Screws and Nuts - Inch Sizes, for 3/8" Driving SquaresThese 1,000 V insulated hexagon sockets come in a range of inch sizes and have a 3/8" driver. Crafted with precision for long service life, these Knipex sockets offer versatile function for the electrician in need of durable tools.$31.40Each
- Knipex Electrical Insulated Open End Wrenches - Inch SizesKnipex-made 1,000 V insulated open end wrench offers protection and functionality. Constructed with a 15 degree jaw angle for best performance, this durably forged tool is available in various inch sizes for different workpieces.$26.10Each
- Knipex Electrical Insulated Open End Wrenches - Metric SizesThis 1,000 V insulated open end wrench from Knipex comes in assorted metric sizes for fitting workpieces of different sizes. Jaws have 15 degree angle for easier function, and wrench is durably crafted for a long work life.$24.00Each
- Knipex Electrician's Insulated Torque Wrench 98 33 50 - 1000V Rated, with 3/8" Driving SquareWith lockable torque adjustment and bolt-activated locking system for sockets. This Knipex 1,000 V insulated torque wrench has 3/8” driving square; offers reversible function, has insulated scale range with calibration certificate.$464.30Each
- Knipex Electrician's Insulated Torque Wrench 98 43 50 - 1000V Rated, with 1/2" Driving SquareDurably crafted, this Knipex 1,000 V insulated torque wrench is made to perform. With reversible function, built-in scale range, and 1/2" driving square for reliable socket attachment. Comes with calibration cert.$480.70Each
- Knipex Insulated Adjustable Monkey Wrench 98 07 250 - ASTM F1505 1000V ElectricalMade to fit workpieces of different sizes, this 1,000 V insulated adjustable wrench provides protection and convenience. Designed by Knipex, this 10" tool has etched scaling for pre-setting the jaw width.$75.00Each
- Knipex Insulated Extension Bars for Socket Wrench - 1/2" Driving SquaresOffered in 5" and 10", the 1,000 V insulated extension bars for socket wrench from Knipex give your socket wrench additional reach. Internal and external 1/2" driving squares attach to socket wrench and socket. Durably constructed.$71.70Each
Our offered 1,000 V insulated wrenches:
- Adjustable Wrench: The gripping jaws are smooth, and the tool has a variable gripping width for easy adjustment to differently sized workpieces.
- Pliers Wrench: It can grip, hold, press, and bend, and is also conveniently adjustable for extensive functionality. Readily replaces a full set of metric and inch open end wrenches.
- Open End Wrench: Has a 15 degree angle to the jaw for a wider range of motion, and is offered in a variety of sizes, either in metric or inch increments – to fit the intended workpiece.
- Box Wrench: Also offered in metric or inch increments for precise fitting. The tool has a closed end for a more snug fit on the workpiece, and a cranked design for better access.
- Reversible Ratchet [Socket] Wrench: Made for use with inch or metric sockets of different sizes, to fit various workpieces, this tool can be used in either the clockwise or counterclockwise direction. Highly versatile, its smooth action makes the job easier.
- Torque Wrench: Also designed for use with sockets, this tool is reversible for heightened versatility. A scale range is built into the handle to inform the user about the amount of torque being applied. It comes with a calibration certificate, recommending this tool for operators in need of a higher degree of specification for their work.
Some wrenches also come in tool sets – containing an assortment of open end wrenches, or a ratchet with various sockets, or a combination of the two.