Fire Resistant Insulated & Winter Clothing
Fire Resistant Winter Jackets, Coveralls, and More!
Insulated fire resistant clothing is an ideal and sometimes necessary choice for those who have to work with fire hazards during the cold months of the year or within other cold temperature environments. If it is a cold winter, it doesn’t mean that a fire cannot suddenly appear – that is where FR winter clothing comes in handy. Legion Safety offers a vast selection of high quality flame resistant insulated clothing including winter FR jackets, pants, coveralls, and more!
Our fire resistant insulated clothing selection includes Indura Ultra Soft and Nomex insulated uniforms for professionals that need reliable protection. Nothing is more valuable than health and well-being, and that is what we strive to help you be more safe by offering high quality protective outwear.
Need insulated winter clothing but don’t need it to be fire resistant? Check out the winter work clothing page! If you require NFPA 70e approvals, see the arc flash winter clothing page. Or call us at 866-781-3892 with any questions about the products that interest you.
- CPA Fleece Sweatshirt w/ CrewneckFlame and arc flash resistant pullover sweatshirt with crewneck. 21.8 EBT$109.90Each
- CPA Fleece Sweatshirt w/ HoodFlame and arc flash resistant pullover hooded sweatshirt. 21.8 EBT$126.40Each
- CPA Fleece Sweatshirt w/ Zipper & HoodFlame and arc flash resistant hooded sweatshirt with a zipper. 21.8 EBT$129.70Each
- Occunomix Flame Hard Hat Tube Liner RK900NFR & RK900FRThis fire resistant hard hat tube liner from Occunomix International helps limit flow of cold air under the hard hat. Available in Nomex or Modacrylic material.$17.65each
- Occunomix Flame Resistant Cap 1079This flame resistant winter hat is made with Nomex and provides warmth and additional safety when working around fire or hot objects.$18.25each
- Occunomix Flame Resistant Full Face Tube Liner LK910NFR & LK910FRAvailable in either Nomex or Modacrylic fabric, this flame resistant full face tube liner provides a wind barrier between the wearer's head and hard cap.$18.25each
- Occunomix Flame Resistant Shoulder-Length Two-Way Head Liner LZ620-FR PremiumPremium hard cap liner made of inherently fire resistant materials, providing an arc flash ratings of 7.2 cal/cm2 at the upper Proban cap and 28.6 cal/cm2 on the modacrylic knit bottom. Warm and durable.$28.50each
- Occunomix FR Arc Flash Pullover Hoodie - Midnight Blue LUX-SWTFRThis midnight blue fire resistant sweatshirt is avaliable in sizes M-3XL and is also arc flash rated.$109.95Each
- Occunomix Premium Flame Resistant Shoulder-Length Head Liner SS550-FRArc flash rated hard cap winter liner made with FR treated cotton with Nomex/Kevlar liner. This liner has warming pockets and wind barriers to protect ears from cold wind.$31.95each
- Occunomix Premium Shoulder Length & LP690 Mid-Length Head Liner SP590This flame resistant winter liner is made of Proban FR-7A and is available in two lengths. It features wind barriers at sides to protect ear canals and pockets for disposable warming pads.$12.95each
- Walls FR Arc Flash Jacket FRO35182J - Lightweight, Utility StyleTwill lined Walls fire resistant lightweight utility jacket helps provide protection against arc flash hazards with an ATPV rating of 15.6 cal/cm2 and a HRC level of 2. The zipper front includes a protective storm flap for additional safety.$69.50Each
- Walls FR Fire Resistant Bib FRO93376J - InsulatedThese insulated FR bibs are great for winter use and have six pockets and adjustable length hems on the legs. They are ATPV rated at 37.5 cal/cm2, HRC 3.$177.00Each
- Walls FR Fire Resistant Coat FRO35376J - Insulated, Chore StyleThis Walls FR insulated chore coat is fire resistant and features four pockets that are conveniently placed and secure to assist with all of your storage needs. Rated to ATPV 37.5 cal/cm2.$151.75Each
- Walls FR Fire Resistant Coverall FRO15026J - InsulatedWalls FR insulated coverall is an excellent garment used for protection from arc flash hazards in cold environments. It has an ATPV rating of 34.3 cal/cm2. Includes 7 pockets and pass-through to inner clothes.$195.00Each
- Walls FR Fire Resistant Hood FRO72055J - InsulatedThis insulated hood from Walls FR can be snapped onto Walls' insulated chore coats or bomber jackets. It has a detachable face piece and back storage pocket for added convenience. ATPV rated to 37.5 cal/cm2.$30.00Each
- Walls FR Fire Resistant Jacket FRO35184J - Insulated, Bomber StyleThis insulated bomber jacket made by Walls FR is great in cold weather conditions and provides excellent protection against arc flash hazards. ATPV 37.5 cal rated.$120.00Each
- Walls FR Fire Resistant Sweatshirt FRO37355J - HoodedWalls FR hooded sweatshirt is made from 12 oz. 100% cotton FR fleece with an ATPV rating of 18 cal/cm2 and HRC level of 2, this sweatshirt offers defense against arc flash and flash fire (NFPA 2112 compliant) hazards.$123.00Each
- Workrite Arc Flash Bomber Jacket 320UT95 - 9.5 oz UltraSoftThis Flame Resistant Workrite Uniforms Jacket is made w/ Indura Ultra Soft FR clothing fabrics. This Bomber Jacket is cut extra roomy and provides superb arc flash protection when working in cold weather. ARC Rating: 12.4; HRC 2. ON SALE$122.50Each
- Workrite Arc Flash Hood 577UT70 - Indura Ultra Soft/Modaquilt, Jacket-MountThis arc flash hood protects the head and neck against electric arc hazards. The UltraSoft material adds additional comfort. It includes snaps to mount on coveralls and jackets. EBT Rating 30.8; HRC 3.$36.25Each
- Workrite Arc Flash Insulated Bib Overall 580UT11 - 11 oz UltraSoftThis Fire Resistant Overall is made with flame retardant treated cotton nylon blend. Workrite Insulated Bib Overalls 580UT-11 feature two-way zipper, plenty of pockets, and FR covered elastic straps. ARC Rating: 47; HRC 4. ON SALE$197.95Each