Ansell Hyflex Protection Safety Gloves 11-627 PU Coated Dyneema Cut
The HyFlex® 11-627 glove features a polyurethane coating dipped on a liner structure of Dyneema® and LYCRA®. This innovative combination delivers a high level of abrasion along with cut protection while also preventing cuts and snags to the back of the hand. The palm coating provides dry grip and longer wear–so your workers can confidently handle small, sharp objects.
and comfort. The polyurethane coating provides consistent wear and durability. Innovative Yarn Structure, Exceptional Cut Resistance. Ansell 11-627 gloves feature an innovative yarn structure with an optimal level of Dyneema® for exceptional cut protection. The lycra and nylon liner is combined with a polyurethane palm coating to ensure excellent dexterity and grip.
Product provides: ANSI Level 2, EN Level 3.
• Metal Fabrication
• Paper Manufacturing
• White/Durable Goods
• General material handling
• Metal finishing
• Sheet metal handling & finishing
• Small sharp part handling & assembly
• Stone & tile installation
ANSI Level 2 cut protection
• Cool and comfortable feeling
• Relaxed, natural fit liner helps reduce hand fatigue
• Available in a wide range of sizes to protect more workers (6-11)
Polyurethane coating and liner combination
• Improves tactile sensitivity
• Excellent grip in dry environments
• Effective control in minimally oily environments
• Breathable liner increases worker acceptance and safety compliance
• Durable material is machine launderable
• Excellent abrasion resistance