High temperature aluminized pants are suitable for protection from high levels of radiant heat and limited amounts of contact heat transfer. Legion Safety carries a range of pants from Chicago Protective Apparel (CPA) that vary in qualities such as max contact temperature, heat transfer rates, comfort, and abrasion resistance. Please call us and we will be happy to answer your questions about aluminized garments and help you select the correct products for your application.
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Carbon Kevlar Bib Overall 19ozAluminized bib overalls made with CarbonX and Kevlar blend material provide a high level of abrasion and temperature resistance.$197.50Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Carbon Kevlar Pants 19oz$169.95Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Para Aramid Blend Bib Overall 19ozThese high heat resistant bib overalls made with para aramid (Kevlar or equivalent) & fiberglass blend material provide good abrasion resistance & moderate to good termparature resistance.$184.95Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized PBI Blend Pants 7ozPBI material aluminized pants are capable of withstanding very high contact temperatures and provide great flexibility and comfort.$228.95Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Rayon Heavy Pants 19oz$149.95Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Rayon Pants 15oz$137.95Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Heat Resistant Para Aramid Blend Aluminized Pants - 19oz$159.95Each