Legion Safety carries a wide selection of heat resistant aluminized jackets from Chicago Protective Apparel. Aluminized jackets are capable of reflecting large amounts of radiant heat and vary mostly in abrasion resistance, flexibility and comfort, and thermal conductivity. Please call us and a representative from Legion Safety will be happy to provide you with additional information about aluminized clothing and help you select the most appropriate aluminized apparel for your application.
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Carbon Kevlar 30" Jacket 19oz$155.95Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized CarbonX 30" Jacket 10ozThe CarbonX aluminized jackets provide very high temperature resistance and moderate to good abrasion resistance. Light weight and flexible to maximize comfort.$209.95Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Para Aramid Blend 30" Jacket 19oz$139.95Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized PBI Blend 30" Jacket 7ozThis aluminized jacket is made with a high temperature resistant aluminized PBI fabric. It is among the most flexible and comfortable aluminized garments and is resistant to tears.$209.95Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Rayon Heavy 30" Jacket 19oz$137.95Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminzed Heat Resistant Rayon Jacket - 30 Inch 15ozThe economical aluminized rayon jackets provide moderate contact temperature resistance and poor abrasion resistance while still maitaining protection from radiant heat of up to 2000 deg F.$113.95Each