Bullard Hard Hats with Pinlock and Ratchet Suspensions
Legion Safety has a large selection of Bullard hard hats including the Classic series and other high density polyethylene hard hats and caps. Bullard hard caps and hats are available with ratchet and pinlock suspensions in a variety of styles. We also carry Bullard accessories for the hard hats caps.
A hard hat helmet is a type of head protection gear used in various workplace environments, such as some factories, construction areas, archaeological sites and other locations where head protection is needed to guard against injury by falling objects, impact with other objects, bad weather (especially hail) and electric shock. Unlike motorcycle helmets with padding inside, designed to protect against single impact only (after which the padding needs to be replaced), hard hats are suspended slightly above the skull – leaving approximately 1 to 1.5 inches of space between the shell and the wearer's head to prevent transmission of impact to the skull. This suspension also serves to spread the weight of the hardhat helmet over the top of the wearer’s head. Some hard hat models have a round surface and some have a mid-line ridge for better structural integrity.
Hard hats were originally made from aluminum and later fiberglass, but starting in the 1950s rigid plastic has been the most common material, being cheap and easy to manufacture.
Hardhats can be fitted with various accessories: safety visors, special ear muffs, helmet flashlight mounts or chinstraps to keep the hardhat from falling off if the wearer bends over. Some hard hats also have a rolled edge that acts like a rain gutter, allowing water to drain in the front rather than letting the water run down the worker's neck and shoulders.
Legion Safety provides hard hats in a great variety of colors, which can signify different roles at the work site. For example, a standard yellow color may be worn by regular workers, red by safety inspectors, white by supervisors and blue by visitors.
A light version of a hard hat helmet is called a bump cap; it has a simplified suspension or padding and can only accommodate a chin strap. Bump caps are used in areas where workers may be in danger of scraping or bumping their heads on equipment or other objects, but they cannot absorb a large impact, such as falling debris or a dropped tool.
- Bullard A1 Hard Hat - High Impact Polycarbonate Alloy with RatchetAdvent A1 hard hat from Bullard was specially designed for industries like forestry, oil and gas drilling, emergency rescue and others. Features a 8-point suspension and meets Type II, E and G class requirements.$96.40ea
- Bullard A2 Hard Hat - High Impact Polycarbonate Alloy with RatchetThis Cap-Style A2 hard hat from Bullard features a 8-point suspension, thermoplastic outer shell and provides impact and penetration protection from all directions: top, front, sides and rear.$128.70ea
- Bullard Classic Full Brim Hard Hat C33R with RatchetBullard C33R full brim hard hat features 1 inch wide nylon straps on its 6 point ratchet suspension. This comfortable Bullard hard hat exceeds ANSI Z89.2003, Class E and Type I requirements and adjusts vertically.$21.20ea
- Bullard Classic Hard Hat C30 with 6-Point Pinlock SuspensionThe C30 Classic series hard hat from Bullard exceeds 1 and Class E requirements. It has a 6-point pinlock suspension with nylon straps and front and rear height adjustments.$15.40ea
- Bullard Classic Hard Hat C30R with 6-Point Ratchet SuspensionBullard Classic series hard hat C30R features a ratchet suspension with nylon straps and exceeds ANSI Z89.2003, Class E, and Type 1 requirements.$18.70ea
- Bullard High Density Polyethylene Hard Hat S51R with RatchetThe polyethylene hard hat S51R from Bullard has a 4 point ratchet suspension with 3/4" nylon straps and height adjustments. These hard hats meet ANSI Z89.1-2003 Class E and Class G requirements.$14.20ea
- Bullard High Density Polyethylene Hard Hat S61 with PinlockHard hat S61 from Bullard features 3 hardness ridges, a 4-point pinlock suspension and vertical adjustments at front and back. It meets ANSI Z89.1-2003 Class G requirements and Class E requirements.$8.00ea
- Bullard High Density Polyethylene Hard Hat S61R with Ratchet4 point ratchet type suspension of this hard hat has 3/4" nylon straps. Bullard S61R hard hats meet the requirements of ANSI Z89.1-2003 Classes E and G.$14.80ea
- Bullard S51 Hard Hat - High Density Polyethylene with PinlockThis lightweight S51 hard hat from Bullard features a 4-point pinlock suspension, low profile and a low center of gravity. Meets class E and G requirements.$8.30ea
- Bullard S62R Hard Hat - High Density Polyethylene Vented with RatchetLow profile, light weight, low center of gravity and 4-point ratched suspension are all features of the ventilated S62R Bullard Hard Hat, which meets Class C requirements.$13.00ea
- MSA Skullgard Full Brim Hard Hat 454664 with Staz-On SuspensionMSA’s Skullgard heat resistant hard hat withstand temperature up to 350°F which is ideal for industries where hot temperatures are present. This hard hat meets the ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 (Class G) standard.$96.70Each
- MSA Skullgard Full Brim Hard Hat 475407 with Fas-Trac SuspensionSkullgard by MSA is a heat resistant hard hat that can hold up to 350 F temperatures, making it perfect for industries where high heat workers are exposed to heat. This hard hat meets the ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 (Class G) standard.$106.00Each
- MSA Skullgard Hard Hat 454617 with Staz-On SuspensionSkullgard is a radiant heat resistant hard cap. Withstands up to 350°F making it perfect for industries where high temperatures is a hazard. Exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 (Class G)$86.90Each
- MSA Skullgard Hard Hat 475395 with Fas-Trac SuspensionThis MSA heat resistant hard cap resists up 350°F which is ideal for laborers working in industries where elevated temperatures are present. This hard cap complies with ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 (Class G).$99.30Each
- MSA V-Gard 500 Hard Hats with 4-PT Fas-Trac SuspensionV-Gard 500 vented MSA hard cap has a 4 point Fas-Trac suspension with vents that adds comfort to the user. This hard hat exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 (Class C) standards.$16.10Each
- MSA V-Gard 500 Hard Hats with 6-PT Fas-Trac SuspensionMSA’s V-Gard 500 vented hard cap has a 6 point Fas-Trac suspension. This product exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 (Class C) standards and meet all applicable requirements for Type 1 (top impact).$18.50Each
- MSA V-Gard Freedom Hard Cap 10052945 with Fas-Trac SuspensionFreedom series V-Gard Hard Cap are made out of high-quality, wear-resistant materials. It is lightweight and durable and exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009(Class E) and CSA Z94.1-2005(Class E)$34.90Each
- MSA V-Gard Hard Caps with Fas-Trac SuspensionThis MSA V-Gard hard cap comes with a Fas-Trac suspension making it easier to adjust by simply turning a knob. This product also exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 (Class E) and CSA Z94.1-2005 (Class E) standards.$15.40Each
- MSA V-Gard Hard Caps with Staz-On SuspensionSlotted V-Gard hard cap from MSA offers superior impact protection. This comfortable and lightweight cap exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 (Class E) and CSA Z94.1-2005 (Class E) requirements.$9.40Each
- MSA V-Gard Hard Hats, Full Brim with Fas-Trac SuspensionFull-brim non-slotted hard hat with Fas-Trac suspension makes it easy to adjust by turning a knob. This hard hat is available in different colors and exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 (Class E) and CSA Z94.1-2005 (Class E) standards.$20.50Each