Generic Hi Vis Vests
The General Purpose Hi Viz Vests, otherwise known as Class 1 high visibility vests, are intended to be worn in situations where workers are separated from traffic and the traffic speed does not exceed 25 miles per hour. General purpose high visibility vests are a great choice for parking lot attendants and workers retrieving shopping carts, large warehouse workers, drivers of delivery vehicles and maintenance workers who don’t come close to moving traffic. Class 1 hi-viz vests can also be used to simply make a person better visible and more distinct – for example, a Class 1 high visibility vest is great for marking a group leader on a hiking trail or a teacher guiding kids on a field trip.
- MCR Safety River City High Visibility Safety Vest CHEV2L W/ Tear Away SectionsGeneral purpose safety vest made of Chevron mesh with tear away sections. It has 1 3/8" stripes and expandable side straps.$10.75ea
- MCR Safety River City High Visibility Safety Vest V200 - LightGeneral purpose non-striped safety vest made of polyester mesh. This hi-viz vest comes with stretchy side straps and velcro front.$2.65ea
- MCR Safety River City High Visibility Safety Vest V200R w/ Reflective StripesGeneral purpose safety vest with 2" stripes. This MCR Safety vest is made of polyester mesh material.$3.75ea
- MCR Safety River City High Visibility Safety Vest V201R - Orange MeshGeneral purpose reflective vest made of meshed polyester material, featuring 2 inch stripes, velcro front, and elastic side straps.$3.90ea
- OK-1 CONTRACT Hi Vis Safety Vest - Non-ANSI PVC Coated MeshThis hi vis vest is designed specifically for visiting contractors. It is made out of PVC coated polyester. It comes with a convenient ID badge holder and the word "contractor" on front and back. Not ANSI rated.$10.30Each
- OK-1 Tear Away Hi Vis Vest LV1T - Non-ANSI Polyester MeshThis OK-1 LV1T tear-away hi vis vest is very light and comfortable. It is not ANSI-rated and is desgined to increase safety in non-regulated environments.$7.65Each