Nomex® IIIA Coveralls
Nomex® coveralls provide unsurpassed durability and longevity among most other fire resistant clothing. Made of the strong Nomex® fabrics, most Nomex® IIIA coveralls are able to withstand fire and arc flashes. Legion Safety offers fire resistant coveralls in a selection of styles and with a range of fabric weights, ensuring choices based on economy, coolness and ventilation, durability and level of protection. Please call us if you would like to order one of our work coveralls and need to clarify some information about them first.
Check out our Indura Ultra Soft coveralls as an alternative to Nomex® - the cotton based Indura fabric provides a softer feel, better ventilation and moisture management, and a more economical price; though the expected life of those garments is slightly lower at 2-3 years instead of 3-5 years as for Nomex® IIIA.
We would be happy to provide pricing for bulk users of Nomex® IIIA coveralls - please email us your requirements and we will quickly send you a quote back.
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant Nomex® Coveralls 605-NMX-4.5 - 4.5ozThese fire resistant coveralls from Chicago Protective are made from Nomex® IIIA and come in navy and orange color. They are available in sizes S-3XL and are light yet very strong.$96.30Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Flame Resistant Nomex® Coveralls 605-NMX-6 - 6.0ozThese flame resistant Nomex® coveralls from Chicago Protective are very strong yet light weight. They come in a navy coloring and in sizes S-3XL.$115.30Each
- Occunomix Nomex® IIIA Flame & Chemical Resistant Arc Flash Coverall - 4.5 oz - G904NFR resistant and arc flash rated, multi-use coveralls. Nomex® fabric is both flame and chemical resistant. Avaliable sizes S-5XL in navy, orange, royal blue and khaki.$108.50Each
- Workrite Arc Flash Winter Coveralls 590NX60 - 6 oz Nomex® IIIA, InsulatedWorkrite Insulated Nomex® Overalls 590NX-60 provide superb arc flash protection. These FR Overalls are made with Nomex® III A that meets NFPA standards for Electrical Safety and Flame Resistant Clothing. ARC Rating 54.7; HRC 4. ON SALE$345.95Each
- Workrite Fire Resistant Coveralls 112NX60 - 6 oz Nomex® IIIAThis fire resistant coverall provides great protection from electric arc and flash fire exposures. Its Nomex® material adds extra comfort and durability. They include 7 well placed pockets to help keep organized. APTV Rating 5.7; HRC 1.$138.50Each
- Workrite Fire Resistant Industrial Coverall 112NX45 - 4.5 oz Nomex® IIIAFire Retardant Coveralls by Workrite Uniforms, made with Nomex® III A flame resistant fabric. Workrite Nomex® work clothes feature outstanding flash fire and electric arc flash protection. ARC Rating: 4.6; HRC 1.$109.95Each
- Workrite Fire Resistant Industrial Coveralls 110NX45 - 4.5 oz Nomex® IIIAThese Nomex® Coveralls are made with Nomex® III A fire retardant clothing fabric (Nomex® Kevlar® blend). Arc Flash/ Flame Resistant Work Rite Nomex® Coverall 110NX-45 provides endurance, versatility and style. ARC Rating: 4.1; HRC 1.$112.50Each
- Workrite Flame Retardant Industrial Coverall 110NX60 - 6 oz Nomex® IIIAThese Work Coveralls are made with 6 oz Nomex® anti static flame resistant fabric. As all Workrite safety workwear, the Workrite Nomex® Coverall 110NX-60 is designed to last for years of tough jobs. ARC Rating: 5.7; HRC 1.$128.95Each
- Workrite Women's Fire Resistant Coveralls 111NX60 - 6 oz Nomex® IIIAThese fire resistant women's coveralls provide protection from electric arc and flash fire exposure. The Nomex® material adds additional comfort and durability and the 7 pockets provide great storage. APTV Rating 5.7; HRC 1.$138.50Each