Fire Resistant Clothing - Coveralls, Shirts, Jackets, Pants & more!
Legion Safety offers one of the widest and best priced selection of fire resistant clothing on the web. As one of the leading retailers of FR clothing our goal is to constantly ensure that we have a wide selection of sizes and ratings. Please note that not all fire resistant clothing has the same rating. We ask that you please check each product description to ensure you are purchasing the FR clothing that is desired for your particular need. Feel free to call us or email us if you have any questions at all about your next purchase! Whether they are flame resistant coveralls, a fire resistant shirt, a fire resistant jacket or possibly some fire resistant pants - we have you covered!
- Cementex 5Cal FR Long Sleeve Collared Button-Up ShirtFR long sleeve collared button-up shirt by Cementex, 5Cal-8Cal Ideal for daily work wear.$103.00Each
- Cementex C11WT lndura® Ultra Soft® FR Work Trousers C11WT lndura® Ultra Soft® FR Work Trousers from Cementex$113.30Each
- Cementex C18DJ lndura® Denim FR JeansCementex C18DJ lndura® Denim FR Jeans from Cementex$101.97Each
- Cementex C8LSWS 8Cal FR Long Sleeve Collared Button-Up ShirtFR long sleeve collared button-up shirt by Cementex, 5Cal-8Cal Ideal for daily work wear.$105.06Each
- Cementex CFRT10LS 8.9Cal lndura® Ultra Soft® Long Sleeve T-ShirtLong Sleeve T-shirt by Cementex, 8.9 Cal. Ideal for daily work wear.$81.37Each
- Cementex CFRTS 100% Knit Cotton FR Pocket TeeThis Cementex T-shirt is made of quality materials which makes it ideal for daily work wear.$62.83Each
- Cementex CHLS2 8.9Cal Henley FR ShirtLong Sleeve Henley Shirt by Cementex, 8.9 Cal. Ideal for daily work wear.$89.61Each
- Cementex CHSS21O 21Cal lndura® Ultra Soft® FR Hooded Sweatshirt, OrangeCementex lndura® Ultra Soft® FR Hooded Sweatshirt, 21Cal-43Cal, ideal for daily work wear.$189.00Each
- Cementex CHVO Hi Viz Bib Overall, ANSI Class E, Level 2Specifically designed for arc flash exposure and to minimize body burn percentage while exposed to extreme open flame hazards a/so known as flash fires.$255.00Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 605-USN/USK Indura UltraSoft FR CoverallsFR coveralls made from 7oz (khaki) and 9oz (Navy) Indura Ultrasoft. Multiple pockets, covered brass zipper. NFPA 2112 and 70E.$74.10Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Ankle Length FR Underpants KN-55 Knit Nomex®This Nomex® ankle length fire resistant underpants are made by Chicago Protective and are very comfortable. They come in sizes S-3XL and are ideal when running multi-layered protection situations.$63.90Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Arc Rated Khaki Work ShirtThis FR work shirt is made with 7 ounce Indura Ultra Soft fabric in Khaki color. Provides arc flash protection - 8.2 ATPV.$51.40Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Blue Work ShirtBlue color fire resistant shirt made with 7 ounce Indura Ultra Soft fabric and suitable for arc flash protection, rated ATPV 8.2.$51.40Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel CarbonX Arc Flash Fire Resistant Balaclava Hood KC-51This fire resistant knitted hood meets NFPA 1071 standards and has an arc flash rating of 23 cal/cm².$35.60Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel CarbonX Arc Flash Flame Retardant Balaclava - Wide Flare KCF-51This flame resistant CarbonX hood has an arc flash rating of 23 cal/cm² and is NFPA 1071 compliant.$39.50Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant Bib Overall 9oz Green ProbanThese fire resistant coveralls are made from Proban material which will endure 25 to 50 launderings. They some in sizes S-3XL and come in a stylish Green color.$58.50Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant CarbonX Coveralls 605-CX11These Chicago Protective CarbonX coveralls are fire resistant. They are extremely protective against fire while feeling quite similar to normal fabric. They are ideal for protection from molten splash (like in welding) and other hot temperature hazards.$221.30Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant CarbonX Pants 606-CX11This pair of CarbonX pants from Chicago Protective are very comfortable and feel no different than a normal pair of khakis. They are very protective against fire and are available in sizes S-3XL.$148.80Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant Coverall 9oz Green ProbanThese fire protective coveralls from Chicago Protective are made from Proban FR-7A 100% cotton fabric. They will endure 25 to 50 launderings and some in sizes S-3XL.$48.50Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant Jacket 9oz Green ProbanThis proban jacket will retain its fire resistance through 25 to 50 washings and is ideal for garnments not expected to wear beyond a certain certification point.$19.10Each
About our Fire Resistant Clothing
Our fire resistant clothing come in a wide variety of fabrics and garment styles. You will find our FR coveralls, FR shirts, FR pants, FR jackets and other items made from fabrics such as Nomex®, Indura, Protera®, Proban, CarbonX and other quality fabrics. With such a large selection, Legion Safety offers solutions for almost any and every application. Whether you need economical FR clothing with a very limited life or if you are looking to outfit yourself or your workers with FR clothes that will last for a few years. We carry an extensive line of flame resistant apparel to keep workers in these particular industries safe in case of any emergency.
If you are not sure about the proper FR clothing to get for you job - we may be able to help. Please make sure that you select proper fire resistant apparel for your application - if you need compliance with specific standards, perhaps it may be beneficial for you to check out our arc flash NFPA 70e clothing and flash fire NFPA 2112 clothing.
Fire Resistant Brands - Workrite, Chicago Protective Apparel, Nasco, Occunomix & Steiner
When your looking for the best fire resistant clothing - you really have to look at the brands and the history behind each one to ensure that the brand of material you are purchasing can stand up to the application it is intended for. We carry most major brands like Workrite fire resistant clothing. If you have any questions about any of the brands of Flame resistant clothing - feel free to reach out to us anytime!
We offer a wide arrangement of flame resistant coveralls that come in a variety of materials as well as colors. We offer flame resistant coveralls for men and women and most of the coveralls vary based on the types of ventilation and the number of pockets. Feel free to email us with any questions regarding FR coveralls.
We offer fire resistant shirts in a large selection of fire resistant materials as well as long and short sleeve. FR shirts are a great first layer of protection that is a must for every employee exposed to any fire hazards.
From FR parkas to FR hooded jackets - we carry most major brands in sized for men and women. If you have any questions about a particular flame retardant jacket feel free to give us a call. We also carry jacket liners and vest to accompany the jackets and provide you with a complete FR coverage for whatever application you may have.
When looking for a complete FR coverage - don't forget one of the most important elements in an FR uniform - fire resistant pants! We have a wide selection of sizes and if you don't see a size available - feel free to reach out to us and we will do our best to help you!
Flame Resistant Clothing Saves Lives
Any employee or worker that works in an environment that is exposed to the possibility or hazard of their clothes igniting in anyway should at all time be wearing flame retardant clothing! They may think they don't need it - but one day it could save their life! To protect your employees from the possibility of sever burns FR clothing is a must and every layer of FR material that the employee wears is one extra layer of protection that they have to limit their exposure to extensive burns. Wearing flame resistant clothing in many cases turns into a life or death situations and we consider FR clothing as an essential insurance for every worker that is exposed to any hazardous conditions. Fire resistant clothing is lastly not just protection but an element that psychologically provides the worker to feel safe at their job and may even help overall morale and boost productivity.