Fire Resistant Clothing - Coveralls, Shirts, Jackets, Pants & more!
Legion Safety offers one of the widest and best priced selection of fire resistant clothing on the web. As one of the leading retailers of FR clothing our goal is to constantly ensure that we have a wide selection of sizes and ratings. Please note that not all fire resistant clothing has the same rating. We ask that you please check each product description to ensure you are purchasing the FR clothing that is desired for your particular need. Feel free to call us or email us if you have any questions at all about your next purchase! Whether they are flame resistant coveralls, a fire resistant shirt, a fire resistant jacket or possibly some fire resistant pants - we have you covered!
- Chicago Protective Apparel Ankle Length FR Underpants KN-55 Knit Nomex®This Nomex® ankle length fire resistant underpants are made by Chicago Protective and are very comfortable. They come in sizes S-3XL and are ideal when running multi-layered protection situations.$62.60Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Arc Rated Khaki Work ShirtThis FR work shirt is made with 7 ounce Indura Ultra Soft fabric in Khaki color. Provides arc flash protection - 8.2 ATPV.$49.60Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Blue Work ShirtBlue color fire resistant shirt made with 7 ounce Indura Ultra Soft fabric and suitable for arc flash protection, rated ATPV 8.2.$49.60Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel CarbonX Arc Flash Fire Resistant Balaclava Hood KC-51This fire resistant knitted hood meets NFPA 1071 standards and has an arc flash rating of 23 cal/cm².$33.00Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel CarbonX Arc Flash Flame Retardant Balaclava - Wide Flare KCF-51This flame resistant CarbonX hood has an arc flash rating of 23 cal/cm² and is NFPA 1071 compliant.$38.70Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant Bib Overall 9oz Green ProbanThese fire resistant coveralls are made from Proban material which will endure 25 to 50 launderings. They some in sizes S-3XL and come in a stylish Green color.$55.80Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant CarbonX Coveralls 605-CX11These Chicago Protective CarbonX coveralls are fire resistant. They are extremely protective against fire while feeling quite similar to normal fabric. They are ideal for protection from molten splash (like in welding) and other hot temperature hazards.$212.30Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant CarbonX Pants 606-CX11This pair of CarbonX pants from Chicago Protective are very comfortable and feel no different than a normal pair of khakis. They are very protective against fire and are available in sizes S-3XL.$128.30Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant Coverall 9oz Green ProbanThese fire protective coveralls from Chicago Protective are made from Proban FR-7A 100% cotton fabric. They will endure 25 to 50 launderings and some in sizes S-3XL.$45.10Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant Jacket 9oz Green ProbanThis proban jacket will retain its fire resistance through 25 to 50 washings and is ideal for garnments not expected to wear beyond a certain certification point.$17.50Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant Nomex® Coveralls 605-NMX-4.5 - 4.5ozThese fire resistant coveralls from Chicago Protective are made from Nomex® IIIA and come in navy and orange color. They are available in sizes S-3XL and are light yet very strong.$96.30Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant Pants 9oz Green ProbanThese fire resistant pants from Chicago Protective are made from 9 ounce Proban 100% treated cotton and come in sizes S-3XL. They will endure 25 to 50 launderings and come in a stylish green color.$25.20Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant PBI Balaclava Hood PBI-51This PBI blend fire resistant hood meets NFPA 1971 standards and has a 2-ply lining.$30.60Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant Vinex Coveralls 605-FR9BThese fire resistant coveralls are made by Chicago Protective of Vinex fabric which consists of 85% vinyl and 15% polynosic rayon. They come in sizes S-3XL and are a premiere protection barrier to molten aluminum splash.$174.60Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant Vinex Jacket 600-FR9BThis fire resistant jacket from Chicago Protective is made of Vinex, which is 85% vinyl and 15% polynosic rayon. This fabric offers great protection from aluminum splash and comes in sizes S-3XL.$82.30Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Fire Resistant Vinex Pants 606-FR9BThese fire resistant pants from Chicago Protective are made of Vinex which is 85% Vinyl and 15% polysonic rayon. They are very effective at sheadding molten aluminum and come in sizes S-3XL.$90.80Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Flame Resistant CarbonX Bib Overalls 618-CX11This pair of CarbonX flame resistant bib overalls are ideal for working with high temperature situations and provide an excellent heat barrier from heat hazards. They come in sizes S-3XL and are very comfortable.$172.20Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Flame Resistant Nomex® Coveralls 605-NMX-6 - 6.0ozThese flame resistant Nomex® coveralls from Chicago Protective are very strong yet light weight. They come in a navy coloring and in sizes S-3XL.$115.30Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Heat & Fire Retardant CarbonX Coat - 45" Long 602-CX11These fire resistant CarbonX coveralls are made by Chicago Protective. They are extremely effective against fire and heat while feeling similar to normal fabric. They are ideal for protection from molten splash and other hot temperature hazards.$153.40Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Heat & Flame Resistant CarbonX Jacket 600-CX11This CarbonX jacket is made by Chicago Protective and is heat and flame resistant. CarbonX is a revolutionary fabric capable of handling some of the most extreme heat and flame situations. This jacket comes in sizes S-3XL.$128.00Each
About our Fire Resistant Clothing
Our fire resistant clothing come in a wide variety of fabrics and garment styles. You will find our FR coveralls, FR shirts, FR pants, FR jackets and other items made from fabrics such as Nomex®, Indura, Protera®, Proban, CarbonX and other quality fabrics. With such a large selection, Legion Safety offers solutions for almost any and every application. Whether you need economical FR clothing with a very limited life or if you are looking to outfit yourself or your workers with FR clothes that will last for a few years. We carry an extensive line of flame resistant apparel to keep workers in these particular industries safe in case of any emergency.
If you are not sure about the proper FR clothing to get for you job - we may be able to help. Please make sure that you select proper fire resistant apparel for your application - if you need compliance with specific standards, perhaps it may be beneficial for you to check out our arc flash NFPA 70e clothing and flash fire NFPA 2112 clothing.
Fire Resistant Brands - Workrite, Chicago Protective Apparel, Nasco, Occunomix & Steiner
When your looking for the best fire resistant clothing - you really have to look at the brands and the history behind each one to ensure that the brand of material you are purchasing can stand up to the application it is intended for. We carry most major brands like Workrite fire resistant clothing. If you have any questions about any of the brands of Flame resistant clothing - feel free to reach out to us anytime!
We offer a wide arrangement of flame resistant coveralls that come in a variety of materials as well as colors. We offer flame resistant coveralls for men and women and most of the coveralls vary based on the types of ventilation and the number of pockets. Feel free to email us with any questions regarding FR coveralls.
We offer fire resistant shirts in a large selection of fire resistant materials as well as long and short sleeve. FR shirts are a great first layer of protection that is a must for every employee exposed to any fire hazards.
From FR parkas to FR hooded jackets - we carry most major brands in sized for men and women. If you have any questions about a particular flame retardant jacket feel free to give us a call. We also carry jacket liners and vest to accompany the jackets and provide you with a complete FR coverage for whatever application you may have.
When looking for a complete FR coverage - don't forget one of the most important elements in an FR uniform - fire resistant pants! We have a wide selection of sizes and if you don't see a size available - feel free to reach out to us and we will do our best to help you!
Flame Resistant Clothing Saves Lives
Any employee or worker that works in an environment that is exposed to the possibility or hazard of their clothes igniting in anyway should at all time be wearing flame retardant clothing! They may think they don't need it - but one day it could save their life! To protect your employees from the possibility of sever burns FR clothing is a must and every layer of FR material that the employee wears is one extra layer of protection that they have to limit their exposure to extensive burns. Wearing flame resistant clothing in many cases turns into a life or death situations and we consider FR clothing as an essential insurance for every worker that is exposed to any hazardous conditions. Fire resistant clothing is lastly not just protection but an element that psychologically provides the worker to feel safe at their job and may even help overall morale and boost productivity.