Dyneema Gloves - MCR Safety, Ansell & Superior
Dyneema gloves provide a comfortable and lightweight fit, while offering unmatched cut protection in harsh work environments. With a strength-to-weight ratio that is 15 times greater than steel, these highly durable gloves will hold up to a wide range of challenges. Industries that handle material with potential to cut or puncture the skin can benefit from its unique properties. They are ideal for automotive, metal fabrication, glasswork, and other industries that require exceptional protection against cuts to the hands. The material is also 25 times more abrasion resistant than any other safety glove on the planet. This leaves you with a product that provides exceptional longevity when compared to other synthetic fiber alternatives, yet preserving a full range of movement with your hands. When it comes to traditional materials like leather and cotton, this material is superior in virtually every category. Dyneema gloves deliver an unyielding defense against the sharpest workplace hazards.
- Ansell Hyflex Cut Resistant Work Gloves 11-624 - PU Coated DyneemaDyneema, Spandex and Nylon shell cut resistant Ansell HyFlex gloves with ANSI level 2 cut protection and polyurethane palm coating. These Ansell Dyneema gloves provide protection and dexterity.$8.95pair
- Ansell Hyflex Protective Safety Gloves 11-627 - PU Coated Dyneema CutAnsell HyFlex gloves with Dyneema and Lycra blend shell. These cut-resistant HyFlex dyneema gloves from Ansell offer ANSI level 2 cut protection and PU palm coating.$9.95pair
- Superior Cut Resistant Dyneema Gloves - Nitrile Palm Coated - Grey S13SXGNTDyneema gloves with nitrile palms for extra abrasion and puncture resistance. These gloves are ASTM cut level 2, CE level 3. Silicone-free cut resistant gloves.$98.80dz
- Superior Cut Resistant Gloves - 12" Fully Nitrite Coated Dyneema SDY30BFNNitrile foam coated 12" long Dyneema gloves are great for oily and greasy applications. Full length foam coating provides great grip on oily surfaces and makes sure hands are clean & protected from all sides. Fully coated Dyneema gloves, ASTM cut level 2$212.20dz
- Superior Cut Resistant Gloves - Dyneema Lined, Leather Palm, Fitters 69BDYFLASTM cut level 2 Dyneema lined cut resistant leather palm work gloves. Gunn pattern with premium side-split leather, Kevlar® thread seams, 2" safety cuff.$183.00dz
- Superior Cut Resistant Gloves - Fully Nitrile Coated Dyneema S13SXFCNTThese light and flexible fully coated cut resistant Dyneema gloves are great for oily applications that require liquid and puncture protection on the back of hand, but require the dexterity and cut resistance. ASTM cut level 2.$112.50dz
- Superior Cut Resistant Gloves - String Knit Dyneema w/ PVC Dotted Palms S13DYDLightweight cut resistant gloves made with Dyneema yarn. These string knit gloves from Superior feature clear PVC dots on palms to increase grip. ASTM cut level 1. Popular Item - now on Sale$4.70Pair
- Superior Cut Resistant Gloves - String Knit Spun Dyneema/ Fiberglass SDYFThese highly cut resistant gloves are made with a blend of Dyneema, fiberglass, nylon and cotton which complement each other to provide ASTM cut level 4 in a very light and thin work glove.$4.70Pair
- Superior Dyneema Cut Resistant Gloves S13FGFNT w/ Foam-Nitrile Coated PalmsThese highly cut resistant gloves combine premium cut resistant materials like Dyneema to craft a highly cut resistant glove that incorporates a non-slip grip with excellent dexterity. Available in sizes 7-11.$129.60dz
- Superior Insulated Dyneema Gloves TKDYLX - Latex Palm, Cut ResistantLatex palm cut resistant composite yarn terry knuit winter gloves made with Dyneema, Nylon, Fiberglass blend shell. ASTM cut-level 4 gloves.$13.10Pair
- Superior Puncture Resistant Gloves SSXDSFN - Dyneema with Dynastop Lined Nitrile PalmASTM level 3 Puncture resistant gloves with Dynastop lined palms, Dyneema shells and nitiles coating. These gloves have ASTM cut level 5 palms with foam coating that provides good grip on dry, wet and oily surfaces.$25.00Pair
- Superior String Knit Dyneema Cut Resistant Gloves - White S13DYUncoated light Dyneema gloves rated to ASTM cut level 1. These cut resistant gloves are good for use as inspection or light assembly gloves. Popular Item - now on Sale$46.90dz
- Superior Touch Cut Resistant Dyneema Gloves S13SXPUQ - Polyurethane Palms, WhiteWhite polyurethane coated Dyneema cut resistant gloves that provide ASTM cut level 2 and CE cut level 3 protection. Popular Item - now on Sale$101.20dz
- Superior Touch Cut Resistant Nitrile Coated Dyneema Work Gloves S13SXGBFNLight and flexible cut resisistant work gloves made Dyneema yarn and coated on the palm with high quality nitrile. They provide ASTM cut level 2 protection and resist punctures well on the palm.$100.40dz
- Superior Touch Dyneema Cut Resistant Gloves - Nitrile Coated Finger Tips - Dotted Palm and Back SDYG2DFTNitrile dotted Dyneema gloves with nitrile coated fingertips provide great ventilation and grip in critical areas. These cut resistant dotted gloves provide ASTM cut level 2 protection.$10.80Pair
- Superior Touch Dyneema Cut Resistant Gloves w/ Polyurethane Coated Palms - Grey S13SXGPUQThese cut resistant Dyneema gloves with grey polyurethane palms are rated for ASTM 2 and CE 3 level of cut protection. Popular Item - now on Sale$93.10dz
What is Dyneema?
Dyneema material is one of the most common brands of Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene also known as UHMWPE or UHMW and it is a subset of the themoplastic polyethylene. Due to the extremely long chains in the molecular composition of this material the result is a very tough material that has a very high impact strength. The great thing about Dyneema is that the material is odorless, tasteless and nontoxic! On top of those properties it is also: highly resistant to corrosive chemicals, low moisture absorption, self lubricating and highly resistant to abrasion. Dyneema material has a high yield strength as high as 350K psi compared to some low carbon steels that have a much lower strength. The material is used for personal armor, vehicle armor and of course cut resistant gloves!
About our Dyneema Gloves
Risky work environments present a range of challenges when it comes to protecting your hands if you don't have a pair of Dyneema gloves. Cut resistant gloves are designed specifically to protect against penetrating metal objects that would otherwise cause serious injury. Any worker that handles sharp objects is at risk of experiencing a workplace accident, which can be extremely costly for both the employee and employer. Dyneema gloves are unique in the sense that people actually enjoy wearing them. Believe it or not, the vast majority injuries the hands are caused by a failure to wear appropriate safety gloves. When compared to clunky old leather gloves, there is a clear winner in terms of overall comfort. They are fabricated from synthetic material known as ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWP). This high strength fiber offer superior cut protection, without sacrificing dexterity and comfort. The core fiber is extremely lightweight and holds up well to both hot and cold temperature extremes. UHMWP materials also exhibit a very high lubricity, which provides further benefits for cut protection. In other words, the material is slippery and prevents sharp objects from tangling with its microscopic fibers. It is rapidly becoming the material of choice for military body armor, rock climbing, and yacht rigging – in addition to its uses for safety glove applications. Superior strength and longevity make this material a worthwhile investment in these industries. Its unique protective factors translate into significant cost savings over the long run. Keep in mind, the abrasion resistant properties of synthetic fiber means these gloves will not need to be replaced often. You can expect the most basic gloves to stand up to months of rigorous use. Our wide selection of affordable Dyneema gloves will help find high-caliber protection against the risks to your hands.