Legion Safety Products provides a wide variety of disposable gloves for use in food processing, light industrial and light chemical environments, dental and medical applications, biology research facilities and college labs. Our disposable gloves provide partial protection against liquids, certain chemicals, oils and minor injuries while maintaining ease of use and great manual dexterity. Disposable examination gloves also provide outstanding protection against various bloodborne pathogens. Examination gloves are thus a great choice for healthcare settings and are frequently used in doctor's and dental offices and veterinary clinics for a wide range of applications. A disposable examination glove should be used in regular patient examinations, surgeries and everywhere where infection may be a threat. Legion Safety provides polyethylene, neoprene and latex disposable examination gloves, vinyl and nitrile disposable gloves of various thicknesses, depending on the manual sensitivity and durability required by the application. We have both powdered gloves and powder-free disposable gloves varieties available.
Latex Gloves* – offer great of protection, strength and elasticity, and retain best manual dexterity possible. Traditionally the most popular disposable gloves, latex disposable gloves are an affordable option for various healthcare professionals. Latex examination gloves are resistant to puncturing and serve as an optimal barrier against bio-hazardous contaminants.
Nitrile Gloves – a highest quality alternative for latex gloves, nitrile disposable gloves are proteion-free and do not cause the same allergic reactions. Nitrile examination gloves are made from 100% synthetic polymer (acrylonitrile, butadiene and carboxylic acid blend). Disposable nitrile gloves provide outstanding protection from many commonly used chemicals. They also resist puncture and tearing better than latex and vinyl disposable gloves.
Vinyl Gloves – a very affordable option, vinyl disposable gloves offer an incredible value for frequent use. Disposable vinyl gloves are designed for short-term use and are a great choice for applications demanding frequent glove changes. Made from synthetic PVC resins, vinyl examination gloves do not pose the same allergy risks as their latex alternatives. This makes vinyl gloves a good option for avoiding allergens for customers and employees.
Legion Safety Products provides disposable examination gloves from Ansell and MCR Safety (Memphis Glove)
*Latex is an organic product that contains certain proteins, which can cause allergic reactions in some people. Allergy risks should be considered prior to choosing this glove type; use of latex disposable gloves should be discontinued if irritation or reddening occurs. Doctors and dentists who utilize disposable latex gloves in their office should always check with patients if they have an allergic reaction to natural rubber latex as well.
- Ansell Conform Latex Disposable Gloves 69-210 - Lightly Powdered5 mil premium latex disposable gloves from Ansell. These smooth Ansell Conform gloves are made with FDA compliant materials for food contact.$13.00box of 100
- Ansell Conform Premium Latex Disposable Gloves 69-318 - Powder-FreeThese premium Ansell latex gloves are suitable for medical appliactions and feature 5 mil latex walls. Ansell Conform 69-318 disposable gloves have textured surfaces.$14.20box of 100
- Ansell Dura-Touch Vinyl Disposable Gloves 34-725 - Powder-FreeAnsell Dura-Touch disposable gloves made with 3 mil vinyl. These disposable vinyl gloves from Ansell are smooth and comply with FDA regulations for food contact.$5.60box of 100
- Ansell NeoTouch Neoprene Disposable Gloves 25-201 - Powder-FreeAnsell disposable Neoprene gloves are ideal for the pharmaceutical and chemical industries. These Ansell NeoTouch gloves are durable, comfortable and allergy-free.$23.60box of 100
- Ansell TNT Blue Nitrile Disposable Gloves 92-575 - Lightly PowderedAnsell TNT Blue disposable nitrile gloves 92-575 feature 5 mil thick blue nitrile and textured fingers for superior grip. These gloves are FDA compliant for food contact.$11.80box of 100
- Ansell TNT Blue Nitrile Disposable Gloves 92-675 - Powder-FreeDisposable nitrile gloves from Ansell with 5 mil thick walls. These Ansell TNT Blue gloves are FDA compliant for food contact and have textured fingers and are static-dissipative.$12.80box of 100
- Ansell Touch N Tuff Nitrile Disposable Gloves 92-500 - Lightly PowderedTouch N Tuff premium quality gloves from Ansell are 5 mil teal color disposable nitrile gloves. These gloves are very durable and their component materials are FDA compliant.$12.80box of 100
- Ansell Touch N Tuff Nitrile Disposable Gloves 92-600 Powder-FreeAnsell Touch N Tuff gloves model 92-600 are made with 5 mil nitrile material and resists punctures 3 times better than standard latex and vinyl gloves. Materials are FDA compliant.$15.40box of 100
- MCR Safety NitriShield Nitrile Disposable Glove 6030 Powder-FreeIndustrial grade 8 mil nitrile gloves from MCR Safety. These NitriShield disposable gloves are blue color and feature a textured finish that improves grip.$10.80box of 50
- MCR Safety NitriShield Nitrile Disposable Gloves 6025 Powdered8 mil nitrile disposable gloves with textured finish. The MCR NitriShield gloves provide resistance against chemicals and good abrasion resistance.$10.50box of 50
- MCR Safety NitriShield Nitrile Disposable Powdered Gloves 6020MCR Safety NitriShield 6020 are industrial grade 4 mil nitrile disposable gloves. These disposable gloves have textured finish for improved grip.$11.00box of 100
- MCR Safety SensaGuard Latex Disposable Gloves 5055 Powder-FreeMCR Safety SensaGuard are industrial grade latex disposable gloves. These SensaGuard gloves feature 5 mil walls and are made with FDA compliant materials.$9.80box of 100
- MCR Safety SensaGuard Vinyl Disposable Gloves 5015 Powder-FreeThe MCR Safety SensaGuard 5015 gloves are industrial grade 5 mil thick vinyl gloves. These disposable vinyl gloves are clear and made with FDA compliant materials.$5.80box of 100