DBI Sala Glyder2 Sliding Beam Anchorage System
DBI Sala Glyder2 sliding beam anchor provides you with complete horizontal movement. This anchorage system was designed with the user in mind to provide quick and easy installation on various I-Beams. DBI Sala 2104700 Glyder 2 anchorage system is equiped with a guarded locking mechanism that protects from accidental disengament. This sliding beam is very light-weight, at only 3.7 lbs and has the capacity of of holding up to 420 lbs. This fall protection anchorage system can fit I-Beams ranging from 3-1/2" to 14" wide and up to 1-1/2" thick.
- Provides complete horizontal mobility, tie-off overhead or at your feet (use with Force2 shock absorbing lanyard when used at your feet)
- Anchor effortlessly slides across the beam on its wear pads, eliminating metal-to-metal contact
- Integrated ratcheting adjustment system provides quick and easy installation and removal - no need for pins or chains.
- Unique guarded locking mechanism protects the anchor from accidental disengagement.
- Dual beam grip adjustment prevents twisting and turning as it moves along the beam
- Extremely lightweight at only 3.7 lbs with a user capacity of 420 lbs and a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 lbs
- Replaceable synthetic wear pads
- Fits flange 3-1/2" to 14" wide and up to 1-1/4" thick
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI A10.32, Z359.1 and EN795