Cut Resistant Gloves - Kevlar®, Dyneema, Leather Palm & more!
Legion Safety brings you one of the best varieties of cut resistant gloves on the market. Our high quality gloves will will protect your hands from cuts, scratches and punctures. Protecting an employee or a worker's hands during the handling of materials such as sheet metal, glass, or other sharp elements is critical. Utilizing proper cut resistant gloves such as Dyneema or Kevlar® gloves will ensure their safety. Our wide selection of cut resistant gloves are available in a variety of materials such as Dyneema, Kevlar®, Spectra and many others. We are constantly on the hunt to find a better cut resistant glove to ensure that you have the latest technology and that you are always safe!
- 4Works HX1303 PU Coated Cut Resistant HPPE Gloves, Cut Level 3These gloves are made of cut resistant HPPE (UHMWPE) material and coated with polyurethane on palms. CE cut level 3.$47.00dz
- Ansell HyFlex Cut Resistant Gloves 11-500 - Foam Nitrile Coated Kevlar®Work gloves made with a blend of Kevlar® and Spandex yarns with Ansell's patented foam nitrile coating on palm. These Ansell HyFlex Kevlar® gloves offer ANSI level 2 cut protection.$82.60dz
- Ansell Hyflex Cut Resistant Work Gloves 11-624 - PU Coated DyneemaDyneema, Spandex and Nylon shell cut resistant Ansell HyFlex gloves with ANSI level 2 cut protection and polyurethane palm coating. These Ansell Dyneema gloves provide protection and dexterity.$10.60pair
- Ansell HyFlex Kevlar® Work Gloves 11-501 - Foam Nitrile, Stretch Armor, Cut ProtectionMade of Ansell/DuPont™ Kevlar® Stretch Armor for ANSI level 4 cut protection, these Ansell HyFlex Kevlar® gloves have Ansell's patented foam nitrile palm coating.$16.00pair
- Ansell Hyflex Protective Safety Gloves 11-627 - PU Coated Dyneema CutAnsell HyFlex gloves with Dyneema and Lycra blend shell. These cut-resistant HyFlex dyneema gloves from Ansell offer ANSI level 2 cut protection and PU palm coating.$11.80pair
- Cementex 16" Class 3 Insulating Rubber GlovesCementex 16" Class 3 Rubber Insulated Gloves$284.55Pair
- Ironclad IKC3 Knit Cut 3 GlovesThe Ironclad Knit Cut 5 is CE EN388 level 3 with a polyurethane palm, and made with polyethylene cut resistant yarn.$6.99Each
- Ironclad IKC5-BAS Knit Cut 5 GlovesThe Ironclad Knit Cut 5 is CE EN388 level 5 with a nitrile palm, made with polyethylene cut resistant yarn.$8.99Each
- Ironclad INDI-ATM Industrial Impact Arctic Trigger MittThe Ironclad INDI-ATM gloves are designed for extreme cold weather environment, with a cut 5 level resistant palm.$82.65Pair
- Ironclad INDI-KC5 Industrial Impact Knit Cut 5 Grip GlovesThe Ironclad INDI-KC5 Industrial Impact Knit Cut 5 gloves are CE EN388 level 5 cut resistant and ANSI/ISEA level 3 cut resistant. The Foamed-Nitrile palm is high viz and padded for impact absorption. It’s lightweight, breathable, and offers full back of h$19.85Pair
- Ironclad INDI-KC5G Industrial Impact Knit Cut 5 Grip GlovesThe Industrial Impact Knit Cut 5 Grip is CE EN388 level 5 cut resistant and ANSI/ISEA level 3 cut resistant. The Foamed-Nitrile palm is high viz and padded for impact absorption. It’s lightweight, breathable, and offers full back of hand protection on the$21.65Pair
- Ironclad INDI-RC5 Industrial Impact Rigger Cut 5 GlovesThe Ironclad INDI-RC5 gloves feature duraclad reinforced palm for grip and durability, and EN388 cut level 5 palm liner.$31.10Pair
- Ironclad KKC5 Kong Cut Resistant 5 Knit GloveThe Foamed-Nitrile palm is high viz and padded for impact absorption. It's lightweight, breathable, and offers full KONG® back of hand protection on the fingers, knuckles and metacarpal bones.$24.10Pair
- Ironclad KRC5 KONG Rigger Grip Cut 5 GloveThe Rigger Grip Cut 5 is built on our original Rigger glove chassis with the same exclusive Duraclad® Rope Channel Reinforcement. We added our exclusive CT5™ material for CE level 5 cut resistance covering the entire palm. It has our Patented Diamondclad®$39.70Pair
- Ironclad LPI-CC5 Low Profile Impact Closed Cuff Cut 5 GlovesPart of the "Industrial Impact" line from Ironclad. These gloves feature an excellent dexterity, synthetic leather palm, impact protection on fingers and a cut resistant palm liner.$27.85Pair
- Ironclad LPI-OC5 Low Profile Impact Open Cuff Cut 5 GlovesThe Ironclad LPI-OC5 gloves feature EN388 cut level 5 palm, excellent dexterity, synthetic leather palm. These gloves are a part of "Industrial Impact" line.$29.20Pair
- Ironclad MKC5 Full-Dipped Knit Cut 5The KONG® Full-dipped Knit Cut 5 is CE EN388 level 5 ANSI level 3. Foamed-Nitrile palm. It’s lightweight, breathable, and offers full back of hand protection on the fingers, knuckles and metacarpal bones.$25.10Pair
- Ironclad SDXC Kong Cut Resistant GloveThe KONG® Cut Resistant is CE EN388 level 5 and ANSI/ISEA level 4. The key to this extremely high level of cut resistance is our exclusive CT5™ cut resistant material that covers the entire palm. It's extremely flexible and breathable allowing maximum dex$39.50Pair
- Ironclad VIB-OBMC5 Vibram Oil Based Mud Cut 5 GlovesThe Ironclad VIB-OBMC5 Vibram Oil Based Mud Cut 5 offers great grip, anti-saturation, durability and anti-static properties. Cut Resistant, Level 5.$45.90Pair
- Ironclad VIB-RIGC5 Vibram Rigger Cut 5 GlovesThe Ironclad VIB-RIGC5 Gloves have a cut resistance palm, EN388 level 5 out of 5, and are designed with a 3-D beveled rope channel, that maximizes directional grip when handling ropes and cables.$44.80Pair
About Our Cut Resistant Gloves
To add on to the existing technology of our cut resistant material their are a variety of coatings that are offered such as palm or patching. These coatings are crucial for prolonging the high quality of the material as well as providing functional griping. When it comes to coating one should also consider the fact that it helps with abrasion resistance and ensure that the gloves provide puncture protection. At Legion Safety we try to examine every application that these gloves may be used for and because of that we offer gloves that are Kevlar® lining, palm coated kevlar, palm coated Dyneema and much more! Don't see what your looking for? Feel free to give us a call or email us anytime and we will ensure that whatever slash resistant gloves your looking for - whatever the application - our seasoned specialist will help you out! Next time your looking for a pair of Dyneema gloves give us a call!
We understand that safety is not the only concern but comfort is also just as critical when picking out the best cut resistant gloves! A lot of the safety gloves we offer feature high performance yarns that have the properties of being strong, and yet thin and light to provide the individual the highest degree of comfort and dexterity at the same time! Depending on the application - our slash resistant gloves range in cut levels of 1 to 5 providing the best protection and comfort every time. We offer some of the best brands of Kevlar® gloves ranging from Superior Glove Works, Ansell HyFlex, and MCR Safety. Are you looking for cut resistance gloves brand that we don't carry? Give us a call and we will do our best to add the brand or if you have any questions about bulk ordering.
Puncture resistant gloves are designed for a varied number of applications ranging from metal fabrication, food handling, household cleaning to working in the medical field. There is a lot of variety in cut resistant gloves ranging from the material to the thickness, color, and length. Puncture resistant gloves such as Kevlar® gloves have a wide array of uses such as law enforcement. Law enforcement are often required to pat down a potential suspect and if that officer does not have a set of puncture resistant gloves - they may be hurt or even infected. We have some cut resistant gloves that are compliant with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) or the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) standards. Give us a call if you are looking for a specific qualification for your next pair of cut resistant gloves.
Kevlar® gloves have been engineered by DuPont™ scientists to be flame resistant and cut resistant. They are constantly testing new ways to engineer the material to be lighter while also maintaining its durability. Kevlar® gloves are great for hazardous conditions that involve flames or fires because of their non melting properties - keeping your hands safe at all times! Kevlar® gloves are pretty varied based on the application you are looking to tackle - from the different types of coatings to a varied number of modifications for each industry. Kevlar® gloves can often be worn under other clothing to provide you with an additional layer of cut resistance.
Dyneema gloves are strong lightweight and also comfortable - the perfect combination for any work glove! They are also very durable which can in return provide your workers with protection while also saving money because they can be laundered! Please keep in mind that Dyneema yarn is not intended for protection from heat as their melting point is around only 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius), whereas Kevlar® gloves can normally withstand over 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Dyneema gloves are the solution to the emergency, service, manufacturing, food production industries and many more! They are very durable and comfortable and let one of our customer reps help you pick out the perfect pair for your next job!
What are cut resistant gloves?
While it may seem that all the cut resistant gloves offer protection they do vary a lot based on a lot of variables such as the coatings and the specific fibers used. Also keep in mind that puncture resistant gloves are not the same thing as cut resistant gloves. Keep these elements in mind when considering your next purchase of cut resistant gloves! Seamless knitted gloves are typically coated with materials such as Latex, Nitrile or Polyurethane. The cut resistance of a glove is evaluated by the EN388 or the ISO 13997 standard.
Get your next pair of cut resistant gloves today! If you have any questions about a specific pair or brand or are interested in bulk orders for your shop or company - feel free to contact us anytime and a customer service representative will be able to assist you!