CPA Aluminized Clothing
Chicago Protective Apparel has 98 years of experience and offer over 8,000 unique personal protection items. As a leading manufacturer of arc flash suits and FR rated clothing, Chicago Protective manufacturers the best Aluminized Clothing available.
Aluminized Clothing has a wide range of applications in the industrial setting, especially in situations where high heat or molten material is a hazard. Chicago Protective makes high quality garments from top of the line Aluminized fabrics which reflect 95% of radiant heat and dramatically increase worker safety when working next to ovens, molten metals and other sources of extremely hot temperatures.
We offer a wide variety of Aluminized Clothing covering you from head to toe by providing suits, aprons, Coats, Hoods, Overalls, Boots and much more. Don’t hesitate to contact us to arrange a custom order if your exact needs cannot be met by any of the specific products below.
- Chicago Protective Apparel 0647-ACK Aluminized Carbon Kevlar® Hood - 19oz with 7" x 11" Window$240.00Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 0647-ACX Aluminized CarbonX Hood - 10oz with 7" x 11" Window$252.00Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 0647-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend Hood - 19oz with 7" x 11" Window$221.80Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 0647-APBI Aluminized PBI Blend Hood - 7oz with 7" x 11" Window$248.80Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 0647-AR Aluminized Rayon Hood - 15oz with 7" x 11" Window$197.90Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 0647-ARH Aluminized Heavy Rayon Hood - 19oz with 7" x 11" Window$207.70Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 300-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend Standard Spring Leggings - 19oz$73.20Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 401-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend Velcro Closure Leggings - 19oz$55.20Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 470-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend Hip Leggings - 19oz$105.90Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 470-ARH Aluminized Rayon Heavy Hip Leggings - 19oz$98.70Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 485-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend Spats - 19oz$36.60Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 564-ACK Aluminized Carbon Kevlar® Open Back Coat - 19ozThis coat with an open back is made with aluminized CarbonX and Kevlar® blend material. It can withstand high temperatures and provides good abrasion resistance. 30", 40" and 50" lengths available.$172.30Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 564-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend Open Back Coat - 19ozAluminized coat with an open back available in 30", 40" and 50" lengths. Provides moderate to poor abrasion resistance.$159.20Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 564-AR Aluminized Rayon Open Back Coat - 15ozAvailable in 30", 40" and 50" lengths, this open back aluminized coat is made with rayon backing material that provides moderate temperature and poor to moderate abrasion resistance.$135.80Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 600-ACX10 Aluminized CarbonX 30" Jacket - 10ozThe CarbonX aluminized jackets provide very high temperature resistance and moderate to good abrasion resistance. Light weight and flexible to maximize comfort.$242.70Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 600-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend 30" Jacket - 19ozThis 30" aluminized para-aramid blend jacket offers top-notch protection in environments with radiant heat and molten splash. This jacket from CPA will keep you safe on the job.$167.70Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 600-APBI Aluminized PBI Blend 30" Jacket - 7ozThis aluminized jacket is made with a high temperature resistant aluminized PBI fabric. It is among the most flexible and comfortable aluminized garments and is resistant to tears.$242.70Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 600-AR Aluminized Heat Resistant Rayon 30" Jacket - 15ozThe economical aluminized rayon jackets provide moderate contact temperature resistance and poor abrasion resistance while still maitaining protection from radiant heat of up to 2000 deg F.$134.70Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 600-ARH Aluminized Rayon Heavy 30" Jacket - 19oz$160.80Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 602-ACK Aluminized Carbon Kevlar® Coat - 19ozCarbonX and Kevlar® blend aluminized coat provides good abrasion resistance and can withstand high contact temperatures. This aluminized coat is available in 40", 45" and 50" lengths$225.40Each