Chemical Resistant Gloves
Legion Safety Products offers a wide selection of chemical resistant gloves for various needs. We carry nitrile chemical resistant gloves, natural rubber latex safety gloves, neoprene chemical-resistant gloves and PVC coated work safety gloves. The gloves are generally available in lined and unlined varieties.
Nitrile chemical-resistant gloves combine manual dexterity and protection in wet and oily applications, offering better protection against aromatic and petroleum solvents, caustics and various animal fats than neoprene chemical resistant gloves. Nitrile safety gloves also provide excellent protection against cuts, abrasions and punctures. Nitrile chemical resistant gloves are well-suited for use in the industries of oil refining and petrochemicals, aerospace and automotive degreasing, various machining operations that utilize cutting coolants and oils, metal fabrication, graphic arts and printing cleanup, and electronics (semiconductors, circuit board manufacturing). An example of a good chemical resistant safety glove is the Ansell Sol-Vex chemical-resistant nitrile glove, which does not promote contact dermatitis and is compliant with the FDA regulations for food contact, making it a great choice for food processing applications, such as red meat and poultry processing, dairy, vegetables, fruit, and canning.
Neoprene chemical resistant gloves are a great replacement for natural rubber latex chemical-resistant gloves and vinyl safety gloves. Neoprene chemical-resistant gloves provide superior liquid resistance and protection against acids, alcohols, oils, solvents, esters, grease and animal fats. Neoprene gloves also resist snags, cuts, punctures and abrasions and can withstand temperature fluctuations. However, neoprene safety work gloves do not protect against ketones or toluenes. Neoprene does not contain latex proteins that can cause allergic reactions.
For more information on what glove to choose for protection against a certain chemical, please visit the Oxford University Chemical Resistant Gloves Guide (Guide is the property of Oxford University).
Legions Safety Products carries various chemical-resistant work safety gloves from Ansell.
- Ansell AlphaTec Supported Nitrile Gloves 58-530Featuring Ansell Grip Technology, these AlphaTEC chemical resistant gloves repel oils and other lubricants to provide a secure grip.$74.95dz
- Ansell Canners & Handlers Unlined Latex GlovesUnsupported latex gloves with embossed palms for superior grip in wet conditions. These Ansell gloves offer protection from chemicals, snags, punctures, cuts and abrasion.$12.95dz
- Ansell Chemi-Pro 224 Neoprene Over Latex GlovesThese 27 mil thick chemical gloves feature a Neoprene coating over a layer of latex. Ansell Chemi-Pro gloves are cotton flock-lined and diamond embossed$25.95dz
- Ansell Flock Lined Latex Gloves FL100/FL20020 mil thick latex gloves with embossed palms. These cotton flock lined chemical resistant gloves provide good grip and protection against cuts and abrasion.$15.15dz
- Ansell Light Duty Unlined Latex Gloves - Natural Blue 356Light 17 mil unsupported and unlined chemical resistant latex gloves. Ansell Natural Blue work gloves are made with FDA compliant materials.$11.90dz
- Ansell Neoprene Unsupported GlovesThese unsupported case hardened Neoprene gloves from Ansell provide excellent resistance against various chemicals including oils, acids, caustics and solvents.$55.95dz
- Ansell Omni Gloves 276 Neoprene & Latex Blend Flock-LinedMade of a Neoprene and Latex blend 20 mil thick FDA compliant material, Ansell Omni 276 gloves provide excellent chemical resistance.$21.75dz
- Ansell Orange Heavyweight Latex Gloves 208 UnsupportedOrange Heavyweight chemical resitant gloves from Ansell are made with 29 mil extra-heavy-duty Latex and are cotton flock lined for additional physical hazard protection.$26.75dz
- Ansell PetroFlex Cotton Lined PVC Gauntlet GlovesLined with cotton jersey or interlock material, Ansell PetroFlex work gloves feature a rough PVC finish for superior wet grip and chemical resistance.$37.95dz
- Ansell Redmont Heavy Duty Gauntlets Neoprene CoatedRedmont Neoprene coated heavy duty chemical resistant gauntlets from Ansell are excellent for handling acids, alcohols, caustics, oils, and various solvents. Different lengths available.$152.50dz
- Ansell Scorpio Neoprene Gloves 8-352 Cotton Interlock LinedThe Scorpio gauntlets from Ansell feature a rough Neoprene finish on cotton interlock liner. These gauntlets offer length options.$57.50dz
- Ansell Sol-Knit Premium Gauntlets - Nitrile Coated & Interlock LinedMade with FDA compliant materials, Ansell Sol-Knit Nitrile coated gloves with cotton interlock lining provide comfort and versatility of use.$69.95dz
- Ansell Sol-Vex Premium Gloves - Unsupported 11 mil NitrileSol-Vex premium quality gloves from Ansell feature a soft cotton flock lining for superior comfort, resistance to chemicals, and are made with FDA-compliant materials.$20.75dz
- Ansell Sol-Vex Unsupported 22 mil Nitrile Premium GlovesSol-Vex premium quality gloves from Ansell feature a soft cotton flock lining for superior comfort, resistance to chemicals, and are made with FDA-compliant materials. Available in different lengths.$79.50dz
- Ansell Technicians Unlined Gloves 390 Neoprene & Latex BlendMade of materials that comply with FDA regulations for food contact, the Technicians gloves from Ansell are light-duty 13 mil thick blend of Neoprene and Latex without lining.$12.50dz