Casual Work ShoesLegion Safety's casual work shoes offer reliable protection, and are suitable for most working conditions where bulky work boots are not a good fit. Most of our casual safety shoes with steel and composite toes meet ASTM F2413-11 standards, ensuring their performance in hazardous environments. Our soft toe work shoes and slip-resistant work shoes offer outstanding durability and top-notch performance as well.
- Blundstone 741 Women's Work Lace-Up Steel Toe ShoesBuilt to serve and protect, these women's steel toe shoes provide top levels of protection, in addition to offering comfortable wear for a full day's work. Blundstone 741 is durably made to be long-lasting.$115.00Pair
- Blundstone 742 Women's Work Lace-Up Steel Toe Jogging ShoesCrafted exclusively for women, Blundstone 742 women's steel toe shoes are made for women who need full day hazard protection without sacrificing comfortable wear. Constructed out of quality materials for best performance.$105.00Pair
- Blundstone 743 Women's Work Slip-On Steel Toe ShoesConstructed for safety, as well as comfortable wear, these women's steel toe shoes were specifically designed with the ladies in mind. Blundstone 743 is for all day use in hazardous conditions, highly durable and reliable.$115.00Pair
- Blundstone 780 Executive Lace-Up Steel Toe Dress ShoesSeemingly just a business casual pair, these steel toe dress shoes are actually chemical, heat, and electrical hazard resistant, while maintaining a formal appearance. Blundstone 780 is for both dangerous and office environments.$135.00Pair
- Blundstone 791 Active Lace-Up Steel Toe Jogging ShoesBreathable and lightweight design comes together with outstanding protection and exemplary comfort in these steel toe jogging shoes. Blundstone 791 offers impact and compression resistance in line with ASTM F2413-05 standards.$95.00Pair
- McRae Steel Toe Women's Leather Work Shoes MR47300 - Poron XRD, Met GuardThese shoes are black suede full grain leather with grey suede and purple accents. They include a steel toe, a fiberglass shank, and are lace-up. The high abrasion and oil resistant outsole help protect the shoe.$81.00Pair
Safety is a very important part of your work boot buying process. Safety shoes can offer heat resistance, slip resistance, waterproofing, and metatarsal protection which all are additional benefits. One very important thing to consider when searching for a work shoe is its construction. Welt construction is the most commonly used process among safety shoe designs. A welt is a leather rim sewn around the edge of a shoe upper in which the sole is attached. The three most popular options for this technique are double stitched, direct attached, and cementing. The most rugged and durable option for reliability is double stitched which allows for best performance in the most extreme working conditions. Comfort is just as important as safety and construction when searching for the best safety shoe because most people spend a large portion of their day standing and walking on hard surfaces. Compression pads help balance weight as it is applied downward to absorb vibration and disturbance. In return, this helps minimize exhaustion over long periods of time making your job much more enjoyable. Our casual safety shoes are all extremely comfortable and exceptionally durable providing you with the best possible choices.