A respirator is an air purification device engineered to protect the wearer from inhaling hazardous fumes, vapors and gases as well as dust particles and liquid mist in concentrations that are less than immediately dangerous to the wearer's health. For protection against higher concentrations, gas masks should be used. We at Legion Safety Products provide a variety of respiratory protection produts including Moldex, 3M, MSA and Gerson respirators for use by industrial workers and the general public.
All respirators consist of a facepiece, which is held against the wearer's face with straps, a cloth harness, or some alternate method. The facepiece of the respirator can cover either the lower half of the face or the entire face of the wearer. Half-face mask respirators should only be used in cases where the contaminants are not toxic to the eyes and other facial area. For example, a half-face respirator or a disposable mask respirator are perfect for a worker spray-painting an object, but should not be used while working with chlorine gas - that would require a full-face respirator or a gas mask.
Legion Safety Products currently provides a wide range of respiratory protection including a variety of Moldex disposable filter masks with various protection ratings, such as the most commonly used N95 grade disposable respirators and R95 disposable respirators.
- 3M 2071 Series Particulate Filters - P95$3.65Pair
- 3M 2076HF Series Particulate Filters - P95 - Acid Gas & Fluoride Relief$7.55Pair
- 3M 2078 P95 Filters - Nuissance OV/ Acid Gas Relief$6.50Pair
- 3M 2091 P100 Particulate Filters$5.95Pair
- 3M 2096 P100 Filters - Nuissance Acid Gas Relief$7.95Pair
- 3M 2097 P100 Filters - Nuissance OV Relief$8.05Pair
- 3M 5000 Series Multi Gas Respirator /w P100 Filter$27.50Each
- 3M 5000 Series Organic Vapor & Acid Gas RespiratorThis assembled 3M respirator provides protection certain organic vapors and acid gases.$15.60Each
- 3M 5000 Series Organic Vapor RespiratorPreassembled respirator from 3M comes with a pair of permamently attached cartridges for organic vapors. Available in multiple sizes.$14.95Each
- 3M 5000 Series Organic Vapor Respirator /w P100 Filter$26.95Each
- 3M 5000 Series Organic Vapor Respirator /w P95 FilterParticulate protection from 95% of oil- and non-oil based particles in addition to resistance to organic vapors is offered by this 3M respirator with preattached cartridges.$19.40Each
- 3M 5000 Series Organic Vapor/Acid Gas /w P100 Filter$26.95Each
- 3M 504 Respirator Cleaning WipesCleans 3M elastomeric facepiece respirators. Individually packed 8 in x 10 in towelettes are alcohol free and will not damage the facepiece materials.$44.75Pack of 100
- 3M 5N11 N95 Particulate Filter$12.95Pack of 10
- 3M 5P71 P95 Particulate Filter$15.25Pack of 10
- 3M 6000 Series Full Face RespiratorThe 6000 series full-face respirator from 3M accepts multiple cartridge types and provides a good field of vision.$110.95Each
- 3M 6000 Series Full Face Respirator /w DIN PortThis full mask 3M respirator comes with a connector that accepts standard threaded canisters.$171.00Each
- 3M 6000 Series Half Face Respirator /w P100 Filter$17.50Each
- 3M 6000 Series Half Mask RespiratorThis reusable 3M respirator facepiece accepts multiple types of cartridges and filters. Available in multiple sizes.$8.50Each
- 3M 6000 Series Half Mask Respirator - Drop Down$11.25Each