Arc Flash Rated Fall Protection
Arc flash fall protection equipment is made for those applications that have a combined need for fall safety and protection from possible electric arcs. We offer a selection of arc rated fall arrest gear that can be used by linemen working at heights, contractors working near high voltages on roofs and other high-altitude locations, and other skilled professionals that need protection from the combined danger of fall and electricity.
Numerous other arc flash safety harnesses and arc rated fall protection lanyards are available in addition to those listed on our website - please don't hesitate to call or email us if you would like to know our prices on fall safety equipment that you prefer for yourself, but that isn't yet listed on our website, we would be happy to provide any help and information that is available to us.
- Cementex Arc Flash Fall Harnessprotects workers from falls caused by electric arc-flash and/or arc-blast exposure when working at heights or in confined space applications near energized electrical sources.$754.73Each
- DBI Sala Arc Flash Fall Protection Gear Kit$267.20each
- DBI Sala ExoFit XP Arc Flash Fall Protection Harness$360.50each
- DBI Sala ShockWave2 Arc Flash Lanyard - Nomex® / Kevlar® Blend$165.00each
- DBI Sala ShockWave2 Web Loop Arc Flash Lanyard - Nomex® / Kevlar® Blend6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg with elastic Nomex®/Kevlar® fiber webbing and web loop choker at one end, snap hook at other end.$170.00each