Arc Flash Kits
Arc flash kits from Legion Safety are meant to accompany the use of our arc rated clothing in special application that require additional protection. If you are looking for arc flash rated full body suits – please click on the arc flash suits category to browse the HRC 2, HRC 3 and HRC 4 suits that we have available.
Legion Safety offers multiple arc flash kits designed for protection and comfort. Arc flash suits are sets of arc flash personal protective equipment that provide electric arc flash protection from head to toe. A typical suit includes arc NFPA 70e compliant and properly rated clothing, electrical insulated gloves, and safety head wear. We offer a variety of arc-flash kit options to meet your arc-flash program's safety and budget requirements. Chicago Protective arc flash suits and kits that we provide meet NFPA 70E / ASTM F 1506 standards for Electrical Safety in the Workplace.
Check out our selection of arc flash rainwear if you need protection from inclement weather - this type of rain wear can be worn on top of regular fire resistant uniforms. Our selection of 1000V insulated tool kits might also be of interest for any professional electrician that needs high quality tools that will last for a long time.
- Chicago Protective Apparel Class 0 Glove KitClass 0 arc flash glove kit for work with 1000 volts or less$84.95Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Class 2 Glove KitClass 2 arc flash high voltage glove kit is suitable for working with 17,000 volts and below$174.95Each
- Chicago Protective RF-KIT Fan Blower for Use with Arc Flash SuitsFan blower kit for use with arc flash suits. Comes with blower, battery, charger, hoses, 2 filters, hard hat with nozzle and FR fabric covers.$249.75Each
- CPA Face Shield Kit - 10 CalThis arc flash face shield kit is made with durable dielectric materials that are resistant to heat and comfortably fit on the worker. This kit comes with a hard cap, visor, bracket, and chin guard$75.25Each
- CPA Face Shield Kit - 8 CalThis arc flash face shield kit is made with durable dielectric materials that are resistant to heat and comfortably fit on the worker. Comes with a hard cap, visor, and bracket$68.50Each
- CPA Overhood - Arc Flash Rated 44 Cal Master Series 70EOverhood for the CPA Master Series suit comes with a hard cap. Features a HRC "2-to-4 quick change"$182.90Each
- CPA Overhoods - Arc Flash RatedArc flash overhoods from Chicago Protective Apparel are available in a range from 20 to 74 cal/cm2 from Legion Safety. Hard caps are included with overhood$112.25Each
- DBI Sala Arc Flash Fall Protection Gear Kit$224.95each
Lineman PPE kits from CPA feature various combinations of rubber insulating gloves, face and head protection, and full body protection - and range in calorie ratings from 8 cal/cm2 to 74 cal/cm2. CPA arc flash protective gear sets can cover the needs of most electricians that require a kit for protection from arc flashes. Some of our arc flash kits come with a convenient bag that keeps all of their components together.
Clothing for electricians helps protect the wearer from severe arc flash burns that might be possible in case of an accident. All our kits are made with self-extinguishing materials that minimized burns and injuries. Watch out for applications that involve dealing with flammable chemicals as most materials may absorb chemicals and become flammable - ask us about our solutions for dealing with such applications. We suggest always wearing appropriate arc flash PPE when working with electricity, but hope that you will never actually encounter an accident. Good luck on the job!
If you require an arc flash suit, then perhaps there is a chance of a flash actually taking place. Though a proper arc flash suit is designed to minimize burn injuries, they might still be possible - as small as burns may be, they are inconvenient and painful, so it may be useful to have a burn kit handy in case of a minor accident.