Arc Flash Coveralls
Legion Safety offers a large selection of arc flash rated coveralls made from a variety of fabric types. Our NFPA 70e compliant coveralls come in a wide range of calorie ratings and HRC levels, sure to satisfy needs of almost all applications. If you need arc flash coveralls for your job, make sure that you look out for NFPA 70e and ASTM F1506 standards that are normally used to ensure the garments suitability for protection from arc flash garments.
In addition to arc rated coveralls, we also have some economical FR coveralls that donít necessarily have arc flash ratings, as well as NFPA 2112 compliant flash fire coveralls that are subject to some additional testing. We hope that our products are listed in a convenient enough manner that you are able to find the arc-flash safety clothing suitable for your particular application.
If you may have questions about some of our work coveralls or if you wish to receive bulk pricing, please email or call us and one of our representatives will be happy to provide additional information or a quote.
- Chicago Protective Apparel 605-CC-US Indura Flame Resistant Arc Flash Insulated Hi Vis CoverallsInsulated coveralls made with Indura Ultra Soft material. These durable flame resistant coveralls are great for outdoors winter work$329.95Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Arc Flash Coverall - 32 Cal$176.50Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Arc Flash Coverall - 8 Cal$91.75Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Arc Flash Coveralls - 12 Cal$92.90Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Arc Flash Coveralls - 20 Cal$105.00Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Arc Flash Coveralls - 40 Cal$199.50Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Arc Flash Coveralls - 44 Cal$386.50Each
- Occunomix Arc Flash Flame Resistant Coverall - G906FR resistant and arc flash rated, multi-use coveralls. Made of FR treated cotton fabric. Avaliable sizes M-5XL in navy, khaki and yellow.$53.90Each
- Occunomix Fire Resistant Indura Arc Flash Coverall - G909IThis FR coverall is both flame and arc flash resistant. It comes in sizes S-5XL and in navy, orange, royal blue and khaki colors.$64.50Each
- Occunomix Nomex IIIA Flame & Chemical Resistant Arc Flash Coverall - 4.5 oz - G904NFR resistant and arc flash rated, multi-use coveralls. Nomex fabric is both flame and chemical resistant. Avaliable sizes S-5XL in navy, orange, royal blue and khaki.$108.50Each
- Workrite 6oz Nomex IIIA Industrial Coverall with Reflective Tape 114NX60Nomex Coveralls, made with 6oz flame retardant fabrics that meet NFPA Electrical Safety standards. This Workrite Fire Resistant Industrial Coverall also features reflective tape around sleeves and legs. ARC Rating: 5.7; HRC 1.$199.00Each
- Workrite Indura UltraSoft Fire Resistant Arc Flash Coveralls 131UT-95Workrite Flame Retardant Work Coveralls 131UT-95 are made with FR treated fabrics to provide superb arc flash protection. This Work Rite flame resistant coverall offers endurance, versatility and style. ARC Rating: 12.4; HRC 2.$76.95Each
- Workrite Indura Work Coverall 9.5oz 131ID95Workrite Flame Resistant Coveralls 131ID-95 features elastic waist, roomy leg cut, and pass-thru access to inner clothing. Workrite Indura FR Safety Clothing is made of fire retardant treated 100% cotton. ARC Rating: 10.8; HRC 2.$71.50Each
- Workrite Nomex IIIA Arc Flash FR Industrial Coveralls - 110NX-45 - 4.5ozThese Nomex Coveralls are made with Nomex III A fire retardant clothing fabric (Nomex Kevlar blend). Arc Flash/ Flame Resistant Work Rite Nomex Coverall 110NX-45 provides endurance, versatility and style. ARC Rating: 4.1; HRC 1.$112.50Each
- Workrite Nomex IIIA Flame Resistant Insulated Winter Coveralls 590NX-60Workrite Insulated Nomex Overalls 590NX-60 provide superb arc flash protection. These FR Overalls are made with Nomex III A that meets NFPA standards for Electrical Safety and Flame Resistant Clothing. ARC Rating 54.7; HRC 4. ON SALE$345.95Each
- Workrite Nomex IIIA Industrial Coverall 4.5oz 112NX45Fire Retardant Coveralls by Workrite Uniforms, made with Nomex III A flame resistant fabric. Workrite Nomex work clothes feature outstanding flash fire and electric arc flash protection. ARC Rating: 4.6; HRC 1.$109.95Each
- Workrite Nomex IIIA Industrial Coverall 6oz 110NX60These Work Coveralls are made with 6 oz Nomex anti static flame resistant fabric. As all Workrite safety workwear, the Workrite Nomex Coverall 110NX-60 is designed to last for years of tough jobs. ARC Rating: 5.7; HRC 1.$128.95Each
- Workrite Nomex IIIA Industrial Coverall with Reflective Tape 4.5oz 114NX45Workrite Industrial Coverall 114NX-45 is made w/ flame resistant Nomex that complies with NFPA standards. These Nomex Coveralls also provide increased visibility w/reflective tape around sleeves and legs. ARC Rating: 4.6; HRC 1.$199.00Each
- Workrite Tecasafe Industrial Coverall 7oz 110TS70Flame Resistant Coveralls by Workrite Uniform, deliver superior electric arc and flash fire protection. This coverall is made w/ flame retardant clothing fabrics that meet NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards. ARC Rating: 8.4; HRC 2.$92.95Each
- Workrite Ultra Soft Insulated Arc Flash FR Winter Coveralls 7oz - 590UT70Workrite Insulated Flame Resistant Coverall 590UT-70 features Indura Ultra Soft outershell and Moda Quilt insulation. These flame retardant coveralls provides great protection from electric arc flash. ARC Rating: 35.8; HRC 3. ON SALE$238.95Each