Arc Flash Coveralls
Legion Safety offers a large selection of arc flash rated coveralls made from a variety of fabric types. Our NFPA 70e compliant coveralls come in a wide range of calorie ratings and HRC levels, sure to satisfy needs of almost all applications. If you need arc flash coveralls for your job, make sure that you look out for NFPA 70e and ASTM F1506 standards that are normally used to ensure the garments suitability for protection from arc flash garments.
In addition to arc rated coveralls, we also have some economical FR coveralls that donít necessarily have arc flash ratings, as well as NFPA 2112 compliant flash fire coveralls that are subject to some additional testing. We hope that our products are listed in a convenient enough manner that you are able to find the arc-flash safety clothing suitable for your particular application.
If you may have questions about some of our work coveralls or if you wish to receive bulk pricing, please email or call us and one of our representatives will be happy to provide additional information or a quote.
- Chicago Protective Apparel 605-CC-US Indura Flame Resistant Arc Flash Insulated Hi Vis CoverallsInsulated coveralls made with Indura Ultra Soft material. These durable flame resistant coveralls are great for outdoors winter work$329.95Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Arc Flash Coverall - 32 Cal$176.50Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Arc Flash Coverall - 8 Cal$91.75Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Arc Flash Coveralls - 12 Cal$92.90Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Arc Flash Coveralls - 20 Cal$105.00Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Arc Flash Coveralls - 40 Cal$199.50Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel Arc Flash Coveralls - 44 Cal$386.50Each
- Occunomix Arc Flash Flame Resistant Coverall - G906FR resistant and arc flash rated, multi-use coveralls. Made of FR treated cotton fabric. Avaliable sizes M-5XL in navy, khaki and yellow.$53.90Each
- Occunomix Fire Resistant Indura Arc Flash Coverall - G909IThis FR coverall is both flash fire and arc flash resistant. It has 5 pockets and front pass throughs with snaps, allowing access to pant pockets underneath. 11.5 cal rated.$64.50Each
- Occunomix Nomex IIIA Flame & Chemical Resistant Arc Flash Coverall - 4.5 oz - G904NFR resistant and arc flash rated, multi-use coveralls. Nomex fabric is both flame and chemical resistant. Avaliable sizes S-5XL in navy, orange, royal blue and khaki.$108.50Each
- RefrigiWear 7030TNA — Tecasafe™ Plus FR CoverallRefrigiWear Tecasafe™ Plus FR Coverall comes in sizes Small – 6XL; Regular and Tall fit.$371.00Each
- RefrigiWear 7030WIN — Indura Ultra Soft FR CoverallRefrigiWear Indura Ultra Soft FR Coverall comes in sizes Small – 6XL; Regular, Short and Tall fit.$330.00Each
- Walls FR Arc Flash Coverall FRO62500J - IndustrialThese industrial coveralls by Walls FR are made of 7 oz blend of resistant cotton and nylon fabric. They have 7 convenient pockets and are HRC 2 with ATPV rating of 9.6 cal, as well as NFPA 2112 compliant.$76.00Each
- Walls FR Fire Resistant Coverall 2.0 FRO62401J - ContractorNFPA 2112 compliant and ATPV rated to 8.2 cal/cm2 this fire resistant coverall has a bi-swing action back and banded waist to keep you comfortable during those long days. Made of 7 oz. 100% cotton FR twill.$49.20Each
- Walls FR Fire Resistant Coverall FRO15026J - InsulatedWalls FR insulated coverall is an excellent garment used for protection from arc flash hazards in cold environments. It has an ATPV rating of 34.3 cal/cm2. Includes 7 pockets and pass-through to inner clothes.$195.00Each
- Workrite Arc Flash Coveralls 131UT95 - 9.5 oz Indura UltraSoftWorkrite Flame Retardant Work Coveralls 131UT-95 are made with FR treated fabrics to provide superb arc flash protection. This Work Rite flame resistant coverall offers endurance, versatility and style. ARC Rating: 12.4; HRC 2.$76.95Each
- Workrite Arc Flash FR Coveralls 133PO65 - 6.5 oz ProteraThese arc flash coveralls feature 6 pockets for a great amount of storage. They protect against electric arc and flash fire exposures, and the Protera material adds additional comfort and durability. ATPV Rating 8.5; HRC 2.$91.80Each
- Workrite Arc Flash Winter Coveralls 590NX60 - 6 oz Nomex IIIA, InsulatedWorkrite Insulated Nomex Overalls 590NX-60 provide superb arc flash protection. These FR Overalls are made with Nomex III A that meets NFPA standards for Electrical Safety and Flame Resistant Clothing. ARC Rating 54.7; HRC 4. ON SALE$345.95Each
- Workrite Fire Resistant Coverall 131ID95 - 9.5 oz InduraWorkrite Flame Resistant Coveralls 131ID-95 features elastic waist, roomy leg cut, and pass-thru access to inner clothing. Workrite Indura FR Safety Clothing is made of fire retardant treated 100% cotton. ARC Rating: 10.8; HRC 2.$71.50Each
- Workrite Fire Resistant Coveralls 112NX60 - 6 oz Nomex IIIAThis fire resistant coverall provides great protection from electric arc and flash fire exposures. Its Nomex material adds extra comfort and durability. They include 7 well placed pockets to help keep organized. APTV Rating 5.7; HRC 1.$138.50Each