Legion Safety Products carries a wide selection of aluminized clothing and other high temperature resistant clothing. Our aluminized coats, gloves, jackets, pants, and suits are capable of withstanding radiant heat of up to 2000 degrees F and shed small amounts of molten splash. Aluminized suits from Chicago Protective Apparel come in a variety of materials and styles and provide protection in ambient temperatures from 200 to 1000 degrees F.
We will be glad to help you select the best aluminized clothing for your application if you call or email us with your questions.
Please click the links below to search our entire selection of aluminized clothes.
- Aluminized Coats - available as full coats or coats with open back in a variety of lengths and materials.
- Aluminized Jackets - 30" long jackets made with aluminum coated Rayon, Para Aramid/Fiberglass blend, PBI, CarbonX/KevlarŪ blend, CarbonX materials.
- Aluminized Pants - pants and bib overalls ranging from economical to premium, very high temperature garments.
- Aluminized Leggings - hip length and knee-high leggings as an economical and easy to use alternative to aluminized pants.
- Aluminized Suits - starting with basic suits used for approaching ovens and withstanding 200 degrees F and ending with heavily insulated suits that have to be worn with SCBA devices for working in ambient temperatures of up to 1000 degrees F or entering open flames.
- Aluminized Footwear - spats and overshoes with insulated soles provide protection for the feet of the wearer.
- Aluminized Overhoods - CPA overhoods are available with a variety of lens sizes and base materials.
- Aluminized Aprons - simple radiant heat protection for applications that demand economy and do not require dealing with extreme temperatures.
- High Heat Gloves and Mitts - our high temperature gloves and mittens range in abrasion resistance and contact temperature resistance properties, they are available as fully aluminized or with aluminized backs.
If you would like to get your aluminized coat, jacket, pants or gloves in a particular material that is not listed on our website, then please call or email us with your request and we will look into the possibility of fulfilling your demands - we are able to provide aluminized PBI, CarbonX, Rayon, KevlarŪ blends, Fiberglass blends and other fabrics. Custom Aluminized Clothing is one of our specialties!
Please Call Us if you require NFPA-approved aluminized clothing - we have clothing that is made to NFPA standards and is independently tested and certified.
Aluminized clothes are suitable for applications similar to what is shown in this video. If you are interested in learning more, you can read our article on how to protect yourself form heat using specialty clothing.
- Chicago Protective Apparel 0647-ACK Aluminized Carbon KevlarŪ Hood - 19oz with 7" x 11" Window$240.00Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 0647-ACX Aluminized CarbonX Hood - 10oz with 7" x 11" Window$252.00Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 0647-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend Hood - 19oz with 7" x 11" Window$221.80Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 0647-APBI Aluminized PBI Blend Hood - 7oz with 7" x 11" Window$248.80Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 0647-AR Aluminized Rayon Hood - 15oz with 7" x 11" Window$197.90Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 0647-ARH Aluminized Heavy Rayon Hood - 19oz with 7" x 11" Window$207.70Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 234-AKV-ZP Heat Resistant Work Gloves - 19oz Para Aramid Aluminized Back - 35oz Zetex Plus FrontThese Zetex Plus palm high heat gloves are suitable for short duration exposure to 1800F on palm and for 2000F radiant heat on back. Moderate abrasion resistance.$61.90Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 234-ARH Heat Resistant Heavy Work Gloves - 19oz Aluminized RayonAluminized rayon gloves are good for up to 2000 deg F radiant heat exposure and offer moderate abrasion resistance and protection from sparks and molten splash.$48.10Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 300-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend Standard Spring Leggings - 19oz$73.20Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 401-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend Velcro Closure Leggings - 19oz$55.20Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 470-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend Hip Leggings - 19oz$105.90Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 470-ARH Aluminized Rayon Heavy Hip Leggings - 19oz$98.70Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 485-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend Spats - 19oz$36.60Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 564-ACK Aluminized Carbon KevlarŪ Open Back Coat - 19ozThis coat with an open back is made with aluminized CarbonX and KevlarŪ blend material. It can withstand high temperatures and provides good abrasion resistance. 30", 40" and 50" lengths available.$172.30Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 564-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend Open Back Coat - 19ozAluminized coat with an open back available in 30", 40" and 50" lengths. Provides moderate to poor abrasion resistance.$159.20Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 564-AR Aluminized Rayon Open Back Coat - 15ozAvailable in 30", 40" and 50" lengths, this open back aluminized coat is made with rayon backing material that provides moderate temperature and poor to moderate abrasion resistance.$135.80Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 600-A3D Breathable Aluminized Jacket - Perforated Carbon/Aramid BlendMade with 14.5 oz perforated fabric allowing breathability. This aluminized jacket's shell material is a blend of Carbon and Aramid, offering insulation and durability.$268.40Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 600-ACK Aluminized Carbon KevlarŪ 30" Jacket - 19oz$181.40Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 600-ACX10 Aluminized CarbonX 30" Jacket - 10ozThe CarbonX aluminized jackets provide very high temperature resistance and moderate to good abrasion resistance. Light weight and flexible to maximize comfort.$242.70Each
- Chicago Protective Apparel 600-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend 30" Jacket - 19ozThis 30" aluminized para-aramid blend jacket offers top-notch protection in environments with radiant heat and molten splash. This jacket from CPA will keep you safe on the job.$167.70Each