Leather Work Gloves
Leather Palm and Full Leather Work Gloves, Pigskin, Grain and Split Leather Glove - Big Jake, Mustang and Bronco Gloves
Full leather gloves and leather palm work gloves protect hands from cuts, abrasion, minor vibration, heat and punctures. Leather work gloves are generally made with the rugged requirements in mind and are used in many fields, such as assembly, cable construction, foundry work, jackhammer operations, pipe fitting, re-barb, rope handling, stamping, iron and steel work, lumberjack and millwright operations, farming and mining.
Cowhide is most commonly used in leather safety work gloves. Cowhide is divided into three layers prior to manufacturing, with the smooth outer layer (grain side) being used on "premium" grade styles of leather work gloves. It is the strongest and smoothest part of the hide. The bottom layer (suede side) is generally used on leather palm glove styles, which have linings to protect the hands against its roughness. The middle layer has no tensile strength and is usually discarded.
Pigskin leather requires tanning to achieve toughness and pliability. Soft and flexible when dried, pigskin can withstand moisture without stiffening. Pigskin also has great abrasion resistance and overall durability.
Horsehide is soft and comfortable, but at the same time durable and abrasion-resistant. Additionally, it resists punctures better than most other types of leather.
Legion Safety Products carries leather work gloves from Rawhyde Frontier and MCR Safety (Memphis Glove), including models such as Big Jake®, Mustang®, Bronco® and Select Split. Certain leather work gloves are sewn with Kevlar® for extra strength and durability.
- MCR Safety Big Jake Gloves 1700 Leather PalmBig Jake 1700 Full Featured Gunn 2 3/4" Safety Cuff Leather Palm Gloves from MCR Safety, made with premium side split cow leather.$64.95dz
- MCR Safety Gloves 1400A Select Split Leather Palm w/ Safety CuffsSelect Split 1400A Cotton Back 2 1/2" Safety Cuff Leather Palm Work Gloves from MCR Safety, cowhyde.$33.95dz
- MCR Safety Leather Driver Glove 3211 - Select Cow GrainMCR Safety select grade cowhide grain leather drivers gloves with keyston thumb. These Memphis Road Hustler drivers gloves are great for industrial equipment operation that requires greater dexterity.$75.95dz
- MCR Safety Mustang Gloves 1936 Gauntlet Cuff Leather PalmMustang 1936 Premium Grain Cowhide Leather Gunn Pattern 4 1/2" Gauntlet Safety Work Gloves from MCR Safety$77.95dz
- MCR Safety Premium Goatskin Driver Leather Gloves 3601MCR Safety drivers gloves are made with premium grain goatskin with shirred elastic back. These Grain Goatskin drivers gloves are great construction, welding and much more.$79.95dz
- MCR Safety Road Hustler Leather Driver Glove 3200 - Premium Cow GrainThese premimum grain cow leather drivers gloves from MCR Safety feature a keystone thumb and shirred elastic back. Use these Road Hustler series work gloves from Memphis for various tasks that require high dexterity.$114.50dz
- MCR Safety Work Gloves 1300 Select Shoulder Leather PalmSelect Shoulder 1300 Cowhyde Leather Palm 2 1/2" Safety Cuff Work Gloves from MCR Safety$27.95dz
- Steiner Cowhide Drivers Gloves 0240These premium grain cowhide drivers gloves from Steiner provide a high degree of protection while supporting a high degree of dexterity and comfort.$96.6012 Pairs
- Steiner Deerskin Leather Drivers Gloves D240These premium deerskin leather drivers gloves from Steiner are unlined and are as comfortable as they are durable.$154.4012 Pairs
- Steiner Economy Grain Cowhide Drivers Gloves 0291These economy grain cowhide driver gloves from Steiner are unlined with a straight thumb and shirred wrist for maximum comfort while a double stitched forefinger adds durability.$70.2512 Pairs
- Steiner Ironflex Goat Grain Leather Work Gloves 0944Made from a premium grain goatskin, these leather palmed work gloves from Steiner provide a high degree of dexterity while remaining abrasion resistant.$113.9012 Pairs
- Steiner Ironflex Polar Winter Work Gloves P245These Winter Work Gloves from Steiner will provide a high degree of protection in cold weather environments while providing premiumm dexterity and keeping hands comfortable.$219.9512 Pairs
- Steiner Ironflex Ultimate Insulated Winter Work Gloves 0922These Winter Work Gloves from Steiner are made to withstand the harsh environmental facots of cold weather. They will maintain a high degree of dexterity and comfort in the hands while providing protection.$206.7012 Pairs
- Steiner Leather Goatskin Drivers Gloves 0200These premium goatskin drivers gloves from Steiner are ideal for working with heavy machinery, driving and many other situations. The premium goatskin leather is very durable while reming comfortable and providing a high degree of dexterity.$74.9512 Pairs
- Steiner Leather Goatskin Drivers Gloves 0202These premium goatskin drivers gloves are unlined and ideal for a wide variety of working situations. The goatskin leather allows for a high degree of dexterity whie remaining wear resistant and protective.$70.5012 Pairs
- Steiner Leather Palm Cowhide Gloves SPG02These work gloves from Steiner are made from top grain cowhide on the palm and have a wing thumb to make gripping large objects easier while a 2" safety cuff will help keep sharp objects from harming your wrist.$50.9012 Pairs
- Steiner Leather Palm Pigskin Gloves SPP02These grain pigskin palm gloves from Steiner have a soft lined palm to keep hands comfortable as well as a wing thumb to allow gripping large objects easy.$48.5012 Pairs
- Steiner Leather Palm Work Gloves 0931These leather palmed work gloves from Steiner are made from a washable synthetic leather and have ribbed knuckle guards for added protection.$152.7512 Pairs
- Steiner Pigskin Palm Winter Work Gloves P2459These winter work gloves from steiner have a pigskin palm and an insulated lining to ensure maximum abrasion resistance, warmth and comfort.$101.9012 Pairs
- Steiner Shoulder Split Cowhide Work Gloves Palm SPC04 - Denim BlackThese economy shoulder split cowhide palm work gloves from Steiner have a soft denim back and a starched 2" denim safety cuf to make these gloves very durable and protective.$23.5012 Pairs