Heat Resistant Gloves
Legion Safety Products offers a variety of heat resistant gloves, mittens and sleeves, such as terry cloth gloves and terry cloth sleeves. The terry cloth high heat gloves are made from napped fabric to provide excellent insulation, abrasion resistance and some protection from cuts and slashes. Napping, in the case of fabric, refers to the process of pulling-up of the fibers from the base weave, giving the cloth a raised, fuzzy surface – somewhat similar to bath towels. Napping can face either inside or outside, named Nap-in and Nap-out, respectively. The Nap-in style performs better and has better longevity in situations when abrasion is a problem, due to smoother outer surface, but the Nap-out style is more popular in simple hot applications, providing excellent heat resistance and a better grip in oily and greasy applications.
Terry cloth safety work gloves are breathable and provide a good fit and full dexterity, giving workers less hand fatigue and enhancing productivity. The air cell construction of the napped loops creates an air cushion – soft and comfortable with excellent insulation with great perspiration absorption. All terry cloth work gloves and sleeves are washable and most high heat gloves are reversible for durability and extended wear.
Terry cloth heat resistant gloves and sleeves are designed for low to high heat work environments, with popular applications including steel manufacturing, small and large castings handling, metal stamping, automotive and mechanic applications, glass handling, refining, injection molding, foundries and industrial processing, sheet metal handling and other applications in hot environments or for handling sharp or rough metal parts.
We also provide a variety of Aluminized Heat Resistant Gloves.
Legion Safety Products carries heat resistant terry cloth work gloves and sleeves from Chicago Protective Apparel and MCR Safety (Memphis Glove)
Check out our welding gloves if you need leather gloves for heat and spark protection!
- Chicago Protective Apparel 105-CTJ-KV 9" Closed Top Para Aramid Blend Covermitt - 22ozThese covermitts are designed to help extend the physical life of heat resistant mittens by providing a replacable abrasion surface. Suitable for 400-600 deg F. Good abrasion resistance.$16.30Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 105-CTJ-ZP 9" Closed Top Zetex Plus Covermitts - 35ozThese covermitts are designed to help extend the physical life of heat resistant mittens by providing a replacable abrasion surface. Suitable for 1800 deg F. Moderate abrasion resistance.$22.30Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 105-OTJ-8-KV 8" Para Aramid Blend Open Top Covermitts - 22ozUse these covermitts with heat resistant gloves for handling abrasive objects. Economical replacable covermitts help extend the life of gloves underneath. 400-600 deg F, good abrasion resistance.$15.20Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 105-OTJ-8-ZP 8" Zetex Plus Open Top Covermitt 35ozUse these covermitts with heat resistant gloves for handling abrasive objects. Economical replacable covermitts help extend the life of gloves underneath. 1800 deg F, moderate abrasion resistance.$21.20Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 174-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend High Heat Mitten - 19ozHigh heat aluminized mitten protects from up to 2000 F radiant heat and molten splash. These mitts offer good abrasion resistance and dexterity.$42.00Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 174-ARH Aluminized Rayon Heavy High Heat Mitts - 19ozAluminized rayon gloves are suitable for protection from up to 2000 deg F radiant heat and molten splash. They offer moderate abrasion resistance.$38.90Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 174-KV Para Aramid Blend High Heat Mitten - 22ozPara aramid and fiberglass blend high heat mittens offer good abrasion resistance and could be used in 400-600 deg F working temperatures.$32.60Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 174-ZP Zetex Plus High Heat Resistant Mitten - 35ozThese high heat mitts allow short duration contact with objects at up to 1800 degrees F and offer moderate abrasion resistance.$37.10Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 184-KT-14 Double Layer High Temperature Mitten - 22oz Kevlar® TerryTwo-layer Kevlar® terry gloves offer superior abrasion resistance, moderate dexterity, and are suitable for contact with objects at approximately 600 deg F.$79.40Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 184-KV-14 Double Layer Para Aramid Blend High Heat Mitten - 22ozDouble layer para aramid and fiberglass blend material on the outer side of these mittens provides extended time protection from 400-600 deg F temperature objects and offers good abrasion resistance.$45.60Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 184-ZP-14 Double Layer Zetex Plus Heat Resistant Mitten - 35ozThese double layer high heat mittens offer extended time protection from temperatures up to 1800 deg F. Zetex Plus material offers moderate abrasion resistance.$57.90Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 213-DW Leather Heat Resistant Gloves - 13" 4-PlyThese 4-layer leather gloves feature a design that allows good dexterity and extra protection to fingers. Suitable for extended contact with objects at 500 deg F.$23.80Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 231-AZ-Z Zetex Front Gloves - 25oz Aluminized Zetex Back with 35ozThese heavy duty aluminized gloves can withstand short duration exposures to temperatures up to 1000 deg F on palm, and 2000 deg F radiant heat on back. Moderate or poor abrasion resistance can be expected.$62.40Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 234-AKV Gloves - 19oz Aluminized Para Aramid BlendAluminized gloves suitable for up to 2000F radiant heat. These gloves provide protection from sparks and molten splash and offer good abrasion resistance.$49.70Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 234-AKV-KV Gloves - 19oz Aluminized Para Aramid on Back - 22oz Para Aramid on FrontThese high heat gloves have palms suitable for up to 600F and back for protection from 2000F radiant heat. These gloves provide good abrasion resistance.$46.00Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 234-AKV-ZP Heat Resistant Work Gloves - 19oz Para Aramid Aluminized Back - 35oz Zetex Plus FrontThese Zetex Plus palm high heat gloves are suitable for short duration exposure to 1800F on palm and for 2000F radiant heat on back. Moderate abrasion resistance.$61.90Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 234-ARH Heat Resistant Heavy Work Gloves - 19oz Aluminized RayonAluminized rayon gloves are good for up to 2000 deg F radiant heat exposure and offer moderate abrasion resistance and protection from sparks and molten splash.$48.10Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 234-KT Kevlar® Terry Gloves - 22ozThese Kevlar® terry gloves for high temperatures provide superior abrasion resistance and can be used at temperatures up to approximately 600 degrees F.$46.60Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 234-KV Para Aramid Blend High Heat Gloves - 22ozPara aramid and fiberglass blend high heat gloves. Suitable for 400-600 deg F working temperatures. Good abrasion resistance.$28.10Pair
- Chicago Protective Apparel 234-Z Zetex High Temperature Resistant Gloves - 35ozZetex fiberglass outer material with wool lining - up to 1000 deg F short duration contact. Moderate to poor abrasion resistance.$37.50Pair